Shreds Onlyfans

Just read all the comments there. He is a well known scam artist.
I saw he was with Bigbreezy once. Bigbreezy is a scammer! I had his subscription This is one big advertising column for other OF accounts.

Tyler begins to be friends with Bigbreezy. Today he added another photo from Bigbreezy. I had a Bigbreezy subscription. It was a huge advertising column for other OF accounts. He littered my account with ads.
Yeah Tyler lost me as a subscriber when I saw him with Jake Bentz (Shreds). Now he with Breezy!!!! Oh no. Breezy and Jake are the Deans at the University of Scamming. I don’t want any part of that crap.

Teasing gay men with fantasy scenarios is not "encouraging homophobia". Everyone that pays for his content knows he's straight, and are old enough to accept that. How is this any different then some hot chick talking dirty to nasty old men that they'd never actually sleep with?

Teasing gay men with fantasy scenarios is not "encouraging homophobia". Everyone that pays for his content knows he's straight, and are old enough to accept that. How is this any different then some hot chick talking dirty to nasty old men that they'd never actually sleep with?
Well I don’t know about the encouraging homophobia part but I believe the point he was trying to make was let’s expose these performers who claim they are “having gay sex in these videos” to get money from the gay community, when in reality, they aren’t having gay sex at all, they are just pretending. That’s not a fantasy….it’s just a flat out lie. As a buyer, I don’t mind buying your content if you are telling the truth about what you are selling. If you tell me you are bottoming or getting blown, then that’s what I want to see. Not the fake pretend humping stuff as these guys constantly put out. So I see it as him trying to put a stop to that, but tying it in with homophobia in the community. I just want these losers to be stopped from selling fake content that either really isn’t them in the video or not delivering what they promise in the video descriptions. They will do anything to make a quick buck and it seems to be working unfortunately…..I just hope it’s stopped soon. It’s uncalled for and no one should have to be fooled by what they are selling/doing.

Well I don’t know about the encouraging homophobia part but I believe the point he was trying to make was let’s expose these performers who claim they are “having gay sex in these videos” to get money from the gay community, when in reality, they aren’t having gay sex at all, they are just pretending. That’s not a fantasy….it’s just a flat out lie. As a buyer, I don’t mind buying your content if you are telling the truth about what you are selling. If you tell me you are bottoming or getting blown, then that’s what I want to see. Not the fake pretend humping stuff as these guys constantly put out. So I see it as him trying to put a stop to that, but tying it in with homophobia in the community. I just want these losers to be stopped from selling fake content that either really isn’t them in the video or not delivering what they promise in the video descriptions. They will do anything to make a quick buck and it seems to be working unfortunately…..I just hope it’s stopped soon. It’s uncalled for and no one should have to be fooled by what they are selling/doing.
Sure sure, I agree with that. I have been scammed out of money by a few pee, including Jake bentz /shredz or whatever where he clearly isn't the "performer". But they should be removed from the platform. However OF won't because they make money off of them too. But tieing this all into homophobia is left field garbage

Reactions: Lostinspace22
Check this out. Someone is exposing him and his friends on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/CRU-r9jrDC3/

Looking at the examples in that post, I don't know that Tyler necessarily belongs in the same group. His OF is the only one listed under "money/fake gay accounts". The others mentioned have "fake gay instagram" accounts, "fake gay tiktok accounts" and often multiple "fake gay" accounts. Tyler didn't have either a fake instagram or tiktok account listed. I'm not saying he doesn't have one, but it wasn't mentioned (and if he had one, it looks like it would have been mentioned, given the agenda of the instagram post to begin with).

I don't know Tyler and I don't know that he has ever positioned himself as either gay or even bisexual. As long as he is truthful and upfront about his situation, and people opt to spend their money on his OF page then who is at fault? In the write up on Tyler's OF page it mentions "content I don't post on any other platforms" and "sexy pictures and videos". Nothing more, nothing less. No mention of M/M action or really anything even X rated. So, if you join expecting to see hardcore action with Tyler and other guys, then you will be disappointed because that is not what he is advertising.