Tyler posey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I watched what’s supposed to be the extended version of Truth or Dare and I didn’t see any nudity from posey. Maybe some pub hair but no nudity. Now maybe the version I saw wasn’t the real unrated version, hopefully we’ll know more later...

Reactions: Balljunkie
Well I watched what’s supposed to be the extended version of Truth or Dare and I didn’t see any nudity from posey. Maybe some pub hair but no nudity. Now maybe the version I saw wasn’t the real unrated version, hopefully we’ll know more later...
Where did you watch it?

Well sadly no nudity from posey in the unrated version of Truth or Dare. If he can use a body double in that, I bet he uses one in Now Apocalypse, which would be a shame.
990D1A73-AC62-42E9-ACE5-D60991C4AA3A.jpeg

Reactions: C18
Well sadly no nudity from posey in the unrated version of Truth or Dare. If he can use a body double in that, I bet he uses one in Now Apocalypse, which would be a shame.
View attachment 1175055

I have hope for Now Apocalypse because it’s on Starz network which isn’t known for shying away from nudity, and the director of the show, Gregg Araki, is gay. So I guess we’ll just have to wait and see...but yeah, Truth or Dare was a total disappointment.

Reactions: LadyLena and C18
tumblr_pb1ncafKk61ryie78o2_540.png
tumblr_pb1ncafKk61ryie78o1_1280.png
Catfish are so sad

I have hope for Now Apocalypse because it’s on Starz network which isn’t known for shying away from nudity, and the director of the show, Gregg Araki, is gay. So I guess we’ll just have to wait and see...but yeah, Truth or Dare was a total disappointment.
If Gregg Araki is directing then it sure will have lot's of sex and nudity. He gave us the most homoerotic episode ever from Riverdale by puting everyone in a singlet.

Reactions: STAURFYRE
If Gregg Araki is directing then it sure will have lot's of sex and nudity. He gave us the most homoerotic episode ever from Riverdale by puting everyone in a singlet.

My thoughts exactly. I’m sure he will not disappoint. :relieved:

Status
Not open for further replies.