Tyler posey

Status
Not open for further replies.
His words are probably a little harsh but there really are too many snowflakes in the world looking to be offended all the time. Wondering when this silly trend will end and people will toughen up a bit.

"I think Sterek is a bizarre, weird, twisted thing, and I think that anyone who pays more attention to Sterek than the show, um, isn’t watching the show for the right reasons."
Yeah that was it. I feel like it was stupid thing to say since half of the fan base was sterek fans. They even helped with a wolf sanctuary that he had access to. He even screwed the people who helped that cause over by giving their award away to someone who hated the sterek fandom. So yeah people had every right to be pissed.

Besides he can’t necessarily say what people should and shouldn’t watch a show for. Most people watched it for the objectification of the guys and I didn’t see him saying anything about that. My thought? He was jealous of his costars. And he had no reason to be. He had his fans and they had theirs. If he didn’t like Sterek, he could’ve easily had said so. He didn’t like sterek but was all for his own character having a gay relationship. So yeah, I tend to ignore anything he says.

I think the Sterek thing is weird too, and I'm a fan of both actors involved (Dylan is a good actor, Tyler H. is just pure sex),

I think the Sterek thing is weird too, and I'm a fan of both actors involved (Dylan is a good actor, Tyler H. is just pure sex),
See I never saw it as weird. I saw it as unique just like Scott and isaac. Like instead of the nerd gets the hot girl, he gets the hot guy. Their characters were the whole opposites attract thing. Plus it would’ve opened up the discussion up male bisexuality. Having one character easily accept it and the other one struggle with it. It’s just so much they could’ve done with that particular ship. That way it wouldn’t have looked weird or whatever the hell Posey was talking about. They could’ve done it up right to where everyone could’ve been happy. And they would’ve had some more LGBT representation on the show. Plus come one, Dylan and Tyler would’ve killed it. :)

Reactions: LMonster1397
But back to Posey, still mad that we never got a cumshot or him naked in Truth or Dare. But I suppose we’ll have to wait until his new show. Which hopefully comes out this year.

It will be interesting to see if they go full on sex or if they keep it light but still sensual. Starz doesn't shy away from sex scenes or nudity, but it will also depend on how comfortable the actors are with doing these scenes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tyler is willing to do some insane scenes. Obviously he has no problem showing off his body.

Reactions: Balljunkie and C18
It will be interesting to see if they go full on sex or if they keep it light but still sensual. Starz doesn't shy away from sex scenes or nudity, but it will also depend on how comfortable the actors are with doing these scenes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tyler is willing to do some insane scenes. Obviously he has no problem showing off his body.
This is true. I mean we haven’t seen him do an actual sex scene yet. And I wonder if it was his decision to not do the nude scene in truth or dare or if it was production. But yeah he definitely doesn’t seem like he’s one to fear showing off his body. And that’s kind of a good attitude to have if you’re an actor. Shows that you’re versatile. But yeah I think we’ll probably get QAF type sex scenes.

Reactions: Balljunkie
Plus it would’ve opened up the discussion up male bisexuality. Having one character easily accept it and the other one struggle with it.

I saw an interview (or maybe read it) with the creator Jeff Davis. I dont know how to word it exactly, but he said he just wanted to portray the gay characters as they're here & no big deal to it. & he'd leave it to other shows like Glee to explore the social arguments of it.

I saw an interview (or maybe read it) with the creator Jeff Davis. I dont know how to word it exactly, but he said he just wanted to portray the gay characters as they're here & no big deal to it. & he'd leave it to other shows like Glee to explore the social arguments of it.
Jeff's a liar because he never really had LGBT representation.

Jeff's a liar because he never really had LGBT representation.

Did you watch the show? Or did you forget about Danny, Ethan, Mason, Corey, Brett, Jackson.

One of the nice things about the show was that never once did anyone have to worry about being gay. The characters had more to fear about being hunted for being supernatural instead of their sexual orientation. There are plenty of shows out there that deal with a persons struggle coming out but it was nice to see a show where you could be as gay as you wanted and no one would care.

Usually I hate shit like "queerbaiting" but with Sterek I get why people would accuse them of it. I mean they did a little promo with Dylan and Tyler snuggled up on a ship(haha) and they were clearly playing up to what they knew the fans wanted. Not to mention the close contact that Stiles and Derek starting getting as the show went on. There was definetly moments of it.

Did you watch the show? Or did you forget about Danny, Ethan, Mason, Corey, Brett, Jackson.

One of the nice things about the show was that never once did anyone have to worry about being gay. The characters had more to fear about being hunted for being supernatural instead of their sexual orientation. There are plenty of shows out there that deal with a persons struggle coming out but it was nice to see a show where you could be as gay as you wanted and no one would care.
Did you forget that Danny suddenly disappeared never to be seen again? Mason was the replacement. Brett they never even explored. And Jackson? They just randomly made him bisexual to spite Sterek fans and try to capitalize on the attention on Colton and Charlie’s coming out. The show was going to hell and they needed something to excite people which brings back Dylan and Hoech. Trust me I was cool about the not having to deal with coming out storylines too, but there’s just more to have been explored.

Usually I hate shit like "queerbaiting" but with Sterek I get why people would accuse them of it. I mean they did a little promo with Dylan and Tyler snuggled up on a ship(haha) and they were clearly playing up to what they knew the fans wanted. Not to mention the close contact that Stiles and Derek starting getting as the show went on. There was definetly moments of it.
Totally. Like I get wanting to make the show popular, but there were other ways of doing it. And yeah it was a cute thing to do... but what they did afterwards was stupid. They could’ve did with Sterek what they did with jimon on shadowhunters. Not make them a couple and let it be known that it wasn’t gonna happen, but still appease the fans with the actors in scenes together since that’s what the actors wanted too. But they just screwed up the characters individual storylines instead and used the actors and fans for their own gain. There’s more they could’ve done to semi make everyone happy.

Is truth or dare good?

tumblr_paurz8pffK1uxe96yo1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.