Tyler posey

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_p6ix440mUN1ryie78o2_r1_400.gif

I just love his dick so much. And he clearly loves that we love his dick too.

Is there a video of this? Thanks.

Reactions: Woooash
ffs why won't he get jaw correction surgery
Maybe he can’t? I mean I’m sure it’s something that he’s probably considered. But in all honesty it is what kind of makes him unique. That’s pretty much what he’s known for is having a crooked jaw and a very quirky, yet strange personality.

I love his jaw! Why should he get it fixed? To be more “magazine cover perfect?” Too many people try to fix things that don’t need fixing, and end up looking horribly pulled, and overfilled and caricature-ish! He’s damned good looking, in my opinion, and I think quite a few people would agree with me!

I hope he goes full frontal soon
Well I mean he technically has. Just not in a movie sex scene kind of way you know? His nudes that leaked last year were perfect. And since he’s already said that he’s done it multiple times I’m sure something will come up again. After all Cody‘s came up again later that year if I am correct.

Any news on nudity from truth or dare? I know he’s supposed to have a sex scene judging by some of the previews.
He supposedly has a pretty good shot of his ass in the movie. I haven't seen it yet but some friends have told me about it.

Then who does get naked in Truth or Dare? Cause according to kids-in-mind there is definitely rear nudity from someone in it!

Status
Not open for further replies.