Tyler posey

Status
Not open for further replies.
AE46B375-CD96-44BA-B43B-CEE4B77FF674.jpeg

Before everyone gets excited, this is not Tyler Posey. But I found this photo on tumblr somewhere and was struck by this unknown guy’s close resemblance to Posey, if you forget about his tattoos. I’d like to imagine this could be Tyler having an evening nap just after a good fuck lol.

View attachment 1078190

Before everyone gets excited, this is not Tyler Posey. But I found this photo on tumblr somewhere and was struck by this unknown guy’s close resemblance to Posey, if you forget about his tattoos. I’d like to imagine this could be Tyler having an evening nap just after a good fuck lol.
Trust me he’ll end up like that eventually. Sometimes you need a little “scandal” to liven up your career. :)

View attachment 1078190

this doesn't resemble Tyler at all to me. hot photo but don't see the resemblance

DAMN! is this an actual full video? it cuts off right before something suspicious happens
Nope it’s not real. It’s a video from his Instagram that shows his dog. But it wouldn’t surprise me if something comes out later. I mean he’s not really doing much now with his career, so another scandal might help him. ;)

Reactions: BZbd
Status
Not open for further replies.