Underwear sighting. Post what you saw today.

Bananagramz

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This twink barista I check out regularly had his t-shirt caught up in his apron strings. When he bent over, I finally got to catch a glimpse of a maroon, non-descript waistband poking out of his jeans. Then, he got on his tippy toes to reach something and I saw that the fabric below the waistband matched. I fantasize that he was sporting some briefs but I can’t be sure.

chitown_briefsdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a barista story too. When I finished my coffee I went up to say bye, it's a new local place and I'm a familiar face. His shirt was slightly tucked into his underwear. White Calvin Klein boxer briefs or briefs. He is gay but something about them make me think boxer briefs. But I can dream they were briefs, ha

illentertainyou

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I used to look forward every day to seeing my coworkers waistband while he was working. Usually black or Grey hanes boxer briefs with the most recent version Grey, white print, thin white stripe at the top.

Every now and then the comfort soft with the black waistband with blue and Grey stripe. Probably only had one or 2 of these. I know they were sold in 2 packs for some reason

If he was needing to do laundry a few days later then usual he'd pull out the older hanes premium with the black waistband and blue writing and stripe

Every now and then he'd try something new and probably not like it because it would only be one day and never again. Those were every time he had something that wasn't hanes. Just one day and never again

I bought him some 32 degrees cool boxer briefs which he tried and only once each. He told me the style was too small. Got him one of each of the 3 fabric types. The mesh fabric he tried way after telling me he didn't like the others and I saw those twice. Those were red which seemed to be the color he picked any time he tried something new. It's really hot here in the summer and we work outside. Those were the only mesh ones he had

He bought some fashion nova boxer briefs and made a big deal about liking them but I only saw them once. Many months later I saw a different fashion nova but those only once too

He only changes once about every 3 days. That was confirmed because the ones I bought him that I know he only had one pair of were for 3 days in a row each. Other days it's possible that the black or Grey hanes were different pairs but I doubt it. I think he alternated black and Grey. I'm pretty sure he wears them 3 days because that's how often he showers. He's one of those people that doesn't really have an odor. We used to go to the gym everyday before work, then work outside in the heat, and no smell. Our other guys smell horrible at the end of the day

I miss seeing those daily waistbands. I rarely see him anymore because I no longer work out at customer jobs unless he needs help for some reason. I could go any time I want but almost never do.

I think he might know I like looking because now when I do see him back at HQ he will usually do a long stretch of his arms over his head which he almost never does at any other time and it gives me a definite view. He did it the first time he had the fashion novas though. If he's in a hurry or mad at me I don't get the stretch

He also wears Grey hanes A Shirts - the underwear tank tops - everyday. I hate those they are so trashy. I bought regular tank tops with company logo as a uniform and hoped he wouldn't wear it under those. At first he didn't but then started to. He said he didn't like not having something on that was tight against his skin

I also tried to find the shortest shirts possible for company shirts for maximum waistband sighting opportunities but they all seem to be about the same length. Grr. Does anybody know where to get short polo shirts or tank tops?

Also when it's cold he wears long leg compression leggings under his jeans. But he wears his hanes under them. Aren't the leggings supposed to take the place of the boxer briefs?

Here's a shot of him in his hanes

Screenshot_20231117_124926_XRecorder.jpg

I’m a bit in shock with people not only wearing clothes in a sauna, but LONG pants and hats and even a headset. :eek:
The US tends to be a little more conservative when it comes to nudity in the locker room.

• Wow
Reactions: Rafa3047