Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

Weeks ago, I watched a gay movie on b4watch.com and I forgot its title. There's a scene in the movie where a man goes to a pharmacy to get some medicines and he talks to a hot pharmacist. They lowkey flirt with each other then it suddenly jump cut to a scene where they have sex behind the pharmacy counter. Do y'all know this???

This sounds good

Reactions: Sergiosergi87
Weeks ago, I watched a gay movie on b4watch.com and I forgot its title. There's a scene in the movie where a man goes to a pharmacy to get some medicines and he talks to a hot pharmacist. They lowkey flirt with each other then it suddenly jump cut to a scene where they have sex behind the pharmacy counter. Do y'all know this???

It's a short film called Rêver Comme Lui or Dreaming like Louis (2020)
View attachment Scene from Rêver Comme Lui.mp4

It's a short film called Rêver Comme Lui or Dreaming like Louis (2020)
As hot as this is, I don't know if it belongs in this thread as I didn't see anything unsimulated in it. There is a thread for gay movie sex scenes which might be more appropriate for these requests and posts. :)

As hot as this is, I don't know if it belongs in this thread as I didn't see anything unsimulated in it. There is a thread for gay movie sex scenes which might be more appropriate for these requests and posts. :)
You make a good point with your reply on this and state it very respectfully. However, marcopolo62 was just replying to quackson's inquiry and kindly uploaded the clip with it.

Yes there is another thread for these:

Gay sex scenes from movies/tv series

Reactions: kolaj15
Don’t think it’s a prosthetic. The director said he got fully nude and in the series ‘We are who we are’ he has the exact same cock
Looks unusually stiff for flaccid. Also, blood always floats through ones penis, and its shape keeps changing.
Try picking random instants on the clips, the penis stays unchanged.

I could be wrong, but it really seems obvious to me.