Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

You need to refresh the page when the time minutes end in either 3 or 7 and then you can view or save clips. The format will change - you will see. Occasionally if the site is really busy even this wont work! Annoying I know!

Reactions: gdanotti
You need to refresh the page when the time minutes end in either 3 or 7 and then you can view or save clips. The format will change - you will see. Occasionally if the site is really busy even this wont work! Annoying I know!
Wow , that's clever! Many thanks. Just watched the clips from Violation. Cant believe thats the guy from Murdoch Mysteries!!

Reactions: Nyree
Last edited:
Wow , that's clever! Many thanks. Just watched the clips from Violation. Cant believe thats the guy from Murdoch Mysteries!!
And to think we just got a nice shirtless scene from him and Daniel Maslany in Murdoch Mysteries...Lol...Who knew he had that thing stashed away?

Do you have other clips with him? :blush:
I saw him in a play in Toronto where he was naked for quite a bit of it. He also made out with another guy and played with the other guys foreskin (had a great monologue about circumcision) it was really hot and I wish there was a recording of it somewhere.

I saw him in a play in Toronto where he was naked for quite a bit of it. He also made out with another guy and played with the other guys foreskin (had a great monologue about circumcision) it was really hot and I wish there was a recording of it somewhere.
are you talking about it? Model Wanted

it would be so great to find a video record...

was he or the other actor hard