Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

tom_glynn_carney_51def6.jpg
Where is this from

Hey LPSG Crowd!
Oxygenfilm is right. How about making a little crowd effort to buy this film and enable him to produce the next? Just kick in a few Bucks … I‘ll do

Thank you, @Pp22222! We have loads of films available which I think you all might like, and many are available for free on Amazon Prime.

WRETCHED THINGS (Three hedonistic and provocative chapters, all available here, worldwide!)

A SERIES OF LIGHT (Our six-part queer anthology series featuring tonnes of storylines revolving around sexuality, sex and queer life - available on Prime here. and will also soon be available on oxygenfilms.vhx.tv, worldwide!)

PULSE (Our short 5-minute long one-take queer film starring Samuel Curry. Available on Prime)

You can follow our social media here: Twitter | Facebook | Instagram - we update it pretty regularly, and we're also back on set in the coming weeks, making new content for you all which I hope you enjoy!

i want to watch it anyway the lead actor is my crush do u have the movie? can u please senf?

[repost due to moderators deleting my previous comment.]

The film is available, worldwide, right here (mods, look at the post I'm replying to, they're asking for a link to the movie). We are a non-profit organisation, which means we work entirely voluntarily. In fact, all of the films made are done out of my own pocket.

The money we get from this goes straight back into our productions. If you want us to continue, we urge you: please, support independent artists and do not illegally upload our content. Feel free to pirate Marvel, but consider the implications of doing so to a non-profit, charity organisation like ours.

You can find more about us here: www.oxygenfilms.co.uk

[repost due to moderators deleting my previous comment.]

The film is available, worldwide, right here (mods, look at the post I'm replying to, they're asking for a link to the movie). We are a non-profit organisation, which means we work entirely voluntarily. In fact, all of the films made are done out of my own pocket.

The money we get from this goes straight back into our productions. If you want us to continue, we urge you: please, support independent artists and do not illegally upload our content. Feel free to pirate Marvel, but consider the implications of doing so to a non-profit, charity organisation like ours.

You can find more about us here: www.oxygenfilms.co.uk

hey didnt know that let me check it out and buy it thanks

Reactions: oxygenfilm
Is this a thread for dicks in movies, or some self-promotion to incite people to buy content elsewhere? : unamused:

Indeed.

I don't begrudge the company who make the film encouraging people to buy it and not share it online but the comment about 'pirate marvel' from them doesn't really send the right message.

Importantly, this is a thread for unsimulated sex scenes and as mentioned above, the film being advertised and the others being advertised by the company, which was repeatedly requested by someone, doesn't meet the criteria of the thread so shouldn't be on here.

Last edited:
Indeed.

I don't begrudge the company who make the film encouraging people to buy it and not share it online but the comment about 'pirate marvel' from them doesn't really send the right message.

Importantly, this is a thread for unsimulated sex scenes and as mentioned above, the film being advertised and the others being advertised by the company, which was repeatedly requested by someone, doesn't meet the criteria of the thread so shouldn't be on here.

We've had to send so many DMCA requests in the past few months, where users have ripped and uploaded our films to forums. While no one should be uploading someone else's creation, no matter who, we're literally a team of 15 volunteers - who currently earn no salary from the work we create with love. We want and openly encourage users to share our posts, links to our films and discuss whatever they want - but when our content is stolen and uploaded, it really hurts. Not just emotionally, but financially - every lovely viewer who's purchased our work counts towards us continuing to make more provocative and important content. With respect to Marvel, they made 22.56billion USD as of Nov 2020. It also really snuffs out indie creators making queer and LGBTQ* content, by ripping our films. Personally, I don't think allowing that to occur on LPSG sends the right message.

I also would add that the film, and our work, was being 'advertised' because a) it was asked for, repeatedly, as you mention and b) it does actually fit in the eligibility - as every film (bar Pulse, sorry about that one!) does include unsimulated intimacy, nudity or scenes of sex.

Listen, as a young gay man I totally get the attraction and interest in these forums, I really do. But I need to verbalise somewhere, to anyone who will listen, that for emerging and passionate filmmakers like myself - ripping our films will snuff us and other indie, queer artists out.

Gage x

Some extracts from Dancing on the Dark Side of the Moon (2021) - IMDb with Kori Anders and Daniel Jansen. Many more other hot scenes by buying the movie here: Watch Dancing on the Dark Side of the MooN- HD (2021) Online | Vimeo On Demand

Correct me if I am wrong and maybe he's just a lookalike but wasn't that last guy with the tats in the last 2 clips on Corbin Fisher? It's the tats that make me certain, though. Anyone else who is able to identify him right away? I'm pretty sure I can if I check my CB folder later. Lol. I think he only did a solo and a straight sex scene around 5 or so years ago.

Reactions: Robert grey
We've had to send so many DMCA requests in the past few months, where users have ripped and uploaded our films to forums. While no one should be uploading someone else's creation, no matter who, we're literally a team of 15 volunteers - who currently earn no salary from the work we create with love. We want and openly encourage users to share our posts, links to our films and discuss whatever they want - but when our content is stolen and uploaded, it really hurts. Not just emotionally, but financially - every lovely viewer who's purchased our work counts towards us continuing to make more provocative and important content. With respect to Marvel, they made 22.56billion USD as of Nov 2020. It also really snuffs out indie creators making queer and LGBTQ* content, by ripping our films. Personally, I don't think allowing that to occur on LPSG sends the right message.

I also would add that the film, and our work, was being 'advertised' because a) it was asked for, repeatedly, as you mention and b) it does actually fit in the eligibility - as every film (bar Pulse, sorry about that one!) does include unsimulated intimacy, nudity or scenes of sex.

Listen, as a young gay man I totally get the attraction and interest in these forums, I really do. But I need to verbalise somewhere, to anyone who will listen, that for emerging and passionate filmmakers like myself - ripping our films will snuff us and other indie, queer artists out.

Gage x
Keep up the good work!

Reactions: oxygenfilm
There was video/short film posted here where a black guy was jerking off by a fireplace and being watched by a white guy outside in the winter or something, and further on they fucked. Does anyone know or remember where or what the video was?