Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

Thank you very much.
I'm always looking to add to my collection.
And this clip is great.
What about?

breaking-the-cycle-film.jpg

Breaking+The+Cycle1-6.jpg

Breaking+The+Cycle1-8.jpg

Breaking+The+Cycle1-7.jpg

It was rumoured that the sexy blonde actor on the right was not gay but hooked with the other guy (brunette). He was supposed to get married (with a girl) just because his relationships with men and movie projects (as a straight character) didn't work.

I haven't seen much/any SEX in the unsimulated SEX thread lately... no cocks in mouths or dicks in ass, you know- SEX. Some erections, a little touching, but not much/any SEX.

It's for unsimulated sex scenes of which touching an erect cock would qualify in my opinion. Erections, again in my opinion, would also qualify as it's also unsimulated (vs prosthetic etc) along with masturbation.

That said, I share you frustrations but firstly, over the course of the 153 pages of this thread, I would suggest the majority of unsimulated sex scenes ever filmed have been included and secondly, there is not a limitless supply of these scenes. Probably a handful of films get made in a normal, given year that would have 'unsimulated sex' in them. With the pandemic, these would have been reduced. Until they film more, there isn't gonna be a lot of material to share that 100% fits the brief.

Last edited:
It's for unsimulated sex scenes of which touching an erect cock would qualify in my opinion. Erections, again in my opinion, would also qualify as it's also unsimulated (vs prosthetic etc) along with masturbation.

That said, I share you frustrations but firstly, over the course of the 153 pages of this thread, I would suggest the majority of unsimulated sex scenes ever filmed have been included and secondly, there is not a limitless supply of these scenes. Probably a handful of films get made in a normal, given year that would have 'unsimulated sex' in them. With the pandemic, these would have been reduced. Until they film more, there isn't gonna be a lot of material to share.

I haven't seen much/any touching of said erections- by touching I meant- someone touching a chest/arm- I wouldn't have said anything if I saw someone getting masturbated

That said, I share you frustrations but firstly, over the course of the 153 pages of this thread, I would suggest the majority of unsimulated sex scenes ever filmed have been included and secondly, there is not a limitless supply of these scenes. Probably a handful of films get made in a normal, given year that would have 'unsimulated sex' in them. With the pandemic, these would have been reduced. Until they film more, there isn't gonna be a lot of material to share that 100% fits the brief.

then I wish they just wouldn't post... I get about 100+ alerts a day, that's what's frustrating, coming to a thread, expecting something and not seeing anything.

can anyone find a link to desaprender a dormir (unlearning to sleep). It's by gustavo vinagre who made and starred in another film on this thread called Nova Dubai. it's a fairly new film but i figured that chances of finding a link would increase if i post here.

Reactions: Eunusuntnimeni1