Unsimulated sex scenes in a movie

...Hi everybody! :) :) :) If anyone is still interested: just to confirm, @jpbcdyk , that there is only one single sex scene in this movie, which is indeed (very) fake, and almost ridiculous, at least from an interesting sexual point of view... The cocks look not THAT realistic, and the ejaculations, same! In the end, it is not very sexy, and not arousing at all! But that was probably the goal. Here are a few screenshots, if interested:

View attachment 80258771 View attachment 80258781
is the film released already? if so, where to watch it?

...Hi everybody! :) :) :) If anyone is still interested: just to confirm, @jpbcdyk , that there is only one single sex scene in this movie, which is indeed (very) fake, and almost ridiculous, at least from an interesting sexual point of view... The cocks look not THAT realistic, and the ejaculations, same! In the end, it is not very sexy, and not arousing at all! But that was probably the goal. Here are a few screenshots, if interested:

View attachment 80258771 View attachment 80258781
Thank you for sharingl This is definitely a dissapointment and I even wonder why they do this. Do you have a clip?

Hi guys, a saw a short I guess at xvideos. Don’t remember the name but it was about Brazilian roommates. Guy is getting aroused and suddenly he is interpreted as his room mate comes home. He goes to take shower and the other guy sniffs his undies. The other guy comes out of shower, dry himself and goes upstairs and pretend to sleep. Then this guy follows him and they end up having sex. It was just 12 mins long but I assume there was more, if anybody remembers kindly share.

Hi guys, a saw a short I guess at xvideos. Don’t remember the name but it was about Brazilian roommates. Guy is getting aroused and suddenly he is interpreted as his room mate comes home. He goes to take shower and the other guy sniffs his undies. The other guy comes out of shower, dry himself and goes upstairs and pretend to sleep. Then this guy follows him and they end up having sex. It was just 12 mins long but I assume there was more, if anybody remembers kindly share.
Sounds like the first half of a short film called 'Prohibido'.