Used condoms

I just left a public park that's rather large with a walking trail. I took my nephew so that he could use some of that pent up energy that he has. We played basketball and did a few laps back and forth on the court. After spending time on the court I told him were were going to walk the trail and then head back home. Maybe halfway through the walking trail we are walking through a wooded portion of the trail and low and behold there is a cum filled condom hanging from a low hanging tree branch. My nephew being very young says "What's that white thing on the tree?" Him being young and naive I lied and said that it was a water balloon and he believed me. He then asked me if we could bring water balloons next time for which I said sure. Later I thought back to seeing that condom and imagined that 2 people were right there in that spot getting it on at some point in the day and left their condom there for everyone to see.

Sorry if this has been posted, but it's super hot! Turn the volume on!

I love hearing the tremble in his voice. That excitement of feeling another man’s cum on your cock is incredible.

where do you find used condoms usually?
I used to find them all over the college campus. In bathrooms, around the dorms, on the sidewalks.

But the easiest place to find them was at the adult bookstore. Knowing some of the nasty trolls that would be there, I wouldn't bother with a used condom. But when I saw a hot stud leave a booth and find a warm condom laying there, I couldn't help myself!

many years ago i was in a park near our house. i found a couple of filled and tied condoms and felt compelled to put them in my pocket. I was an active cock sucker by this point and had discovered that i did enjoy cum and had a neighbor that encouraged this. my "plan" lol was to bring them to my neighbor to show h im what i found but one fell out of my pocket and was found by my mom.
luckily she thought i was the one that filled it, as i t hink she would not have liked knowing i collected it at a park lol

I spied an old elementary school chum at an adult bookstore once. I don't know if he recognized me as well, but we had a bit of a session in a booth. After he came in a rubber he tossed it on the ground and beat it out of there real fast, leaving me all worked up. I couldn't resist picking up the very full condom and sucking out the contents deposited by my long ago childhood buddy. Never done that before and it tasted so good!

I just left a public park that's rather large with a walking trail. I took my nephew so that he could use some of that pent up energy that he has. We played basketball and did a few laps back and forth on the court. After spending time on the court I told him were were going to walk the trail and then head back home. Maybe halfway through the walking trail we are walking through a wooded portion of the trail and low and behold there is a cum filled condom hanging from a low hanging tree branch. My nephew being very young says "What's that white thing on the tree?" Him being young and naive I lied and said that it was a water balloon and he believed me. He then asked me if we could bring water balloons next time for which I said sure. Later I thought back to seeing that condom and imagined that 2 people were right there in that spot getting it on at some point in the day and left their condom there for everyone to see.
Did you get him his water baloon?

Reactions: henry777
Has anyone worn a used condom?
Yes! Couple of years ago I met a chap in the woods. Once he’d finished topping me, I collected his condom from the floor (hate to pollute the environment). Added 2 more to his load once I got home.

Does it feel good to use another guys cum as lube?
IMHO fresh cum is the best lube in the world! ;) :) Added to the kinky fact that he shot off inside me and I’m still relishing the warm stretch, then - absolutely it felt amazing!

Strange cum on cock makes cum come out of your cock fast and hard everytime. Im str8 and i would love a guy to cover my cock with cum while im fucking or masturbating i would pay for it. Used condoms are the best if you nick em off a known source. Makes you cum so fast and ridiculously hard..So good you masturbate about the time you masturbated with a used condom.

Strange cum on cock makes cum come out of your cock fast and hard everytime. Im str8 and i would love a guy to cover my cock with cum while im fucking or masturbating i would pay for it. Used condoms are the best if you nick em off a known source. Makes you cum so fast and ridiculously hard..So good you masturbate about the time you masturbated with a used condom.
Like your thinking, mister! ;)