Used condoms

sadako1

Expert Member
Media
Have you been with her with one of those on?
Yes, a cum filled condom still warm with the bulls fluid slipped onto my cock and then into her. It does seep out, but more lube ;)

I also compare how much bigger the bulls stretched condom is on my cock.

Below, wife selected a bigger cock over mine!

Attachments

Reactions: cadmanken

Baltax

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
when I was younger my mother used to have this affair with this guy she knew. I saw them having sex all the time and after she went to sleep I would go to the trashcan to smell the condom and play with his cum. I think at some point she noticed that I was doing it because he started taking his used condoms with him :(

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago I had a good buddy that I worked with. I think I was in love with the guy. He was 8 years older than me. Had a wife and two little girls. I used to spend weekends at their house just hanging out. They fucked every saturday night and he would wrap his used condom in toilet paper and put it in the small trash basket in the bathroom off the hallway. Well the next day it was there for me to find. His load was still white and creamy. I had my way with it then put it back the way he had it. Did that many times.....lol

Reg

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Used to hike along a trail on a creek. There was a semiprivate area where you could take a rest. One Saturday I went out and as usual stopped to rest a bit and by the picnic table. Looking down there was a used condom on the ground. It was still moist, and I picked it up and smelled it. It was heavy with a load in the tip. Got me hard and stroked one out. Sunday, I went out again and there was another condom laying on the ground. It was fresh. I played with it again. Whoever was leaving these it was only on Friday and Saturday because I found them only on Saturday and Sunday. It went on for about 3 months until they found someplace else or broke up. I was heartbroken......

MrTMT

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was at a local library this past Monday, it is an older library tucked in a residential neighborhood on a very quiet street. Next to it is a small park/play ground that has swingsets and slides. There are large and small trees around the area.

I parked my car on the corner of the parking lot that is connecting between the park and the library. I picked the corner spot as I tend to avoid my car being hit or scratch by nearby cars. There are trees and shurb at that corner - give it a shaded spot.

When I opened the car door, I noticed some white thing on the ground, I looked again and realized there is a used condom. I got a little excited, but also concerned as this is so near the playground. Thinking back, due to the setting of this area, I'm not suprise it's been used for hooking up.

The condom still in good condition, I'm assumed it been used just over the past weekend. There was a soaking rain on Sunday night that lingered into Monday morning, so whatever was inside already have been washed off. I used my right foot with a shoe on to spread out the condom, jut to see how far it got rolled out, just out of curiosity.

Whoever used it has a short cock, about 3". I took a picture of it as it's been awhile since I saw a used condom in public area. 20230918_151320_HDR.jpg