Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This one happened in person at work the other day, but when guys hit on me by saying "my wife/gf just left me, I need a friend".

The fuck outta here, why did SHE leave your sorry ass you fucking crackhead??? What a fucking moron.

My co-worker found it hilarious, and gave me props for not puking in dude's face. (co worker is a man, and totally had a dry vagina over that shit too)

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But desiccants....
Braggadocio, bought into societal beauty standards, snobbery, tobacco use, beer consumption, heavy meat eating, gluttony, trumpism, asking pervious partner size questions, foot fetish guys, panty guys (and the whole sissy thing)....
Same for me! Beer consumption in moderation is okay with me... but I’ll also throw in drug user, misogyny, entitlement and selfishness.

Reactions: lms28

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It sure is! But usually only bogans say it :) a bogan is I guess what you would call a hick or trailer trash?
Well, that kinda suits the user I guess. Might be too good a term for him though.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This shit:
i don'twant us men to bow down to women, hell no; we're the dominant sex. i want us men to understand women and know how to put them in there place in a fashion that they will go there willingly (and trust me they will go willingly). i don't have enough time to even begin to explain this here. just go do the research yourself, it will be more meaningful that way."

That dried my vagina up so fast it's not even funny.

This shit:
i don'twant us men to bow down to women, hell no; we're the dominant sex. i want us men to understand women and know how to put them in there place in a fashion that they will go there willingly (and trust me they will go willingly). i don't have enough time to even begin to explain this here. just go do the research yourself, it will be more meaningful that way."

Ew.

This shit:

Dried up, snapped shut with a clang and healed over.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This shit:

He had me right up until that last paragraph. Sahara desert.

This shit:

Makes me wonder what that dude thinks of the multitudes of men who want female led relationships, the guys who want a "goddess" to serve, etc. Must ignore their existence. Plus, I don't actually care what that person thinks.

This shit:

Oh man, what was that? I like that guy - he posts really insightful stuff but that paragraph was, well, sobering. “...the more dominant sex”? Men? No love, you’re not. As for putting us ”in our place...” JFC, these lunatics are hiding everywhere. There is no dominant sex and anyone believing they have the power to put more than half the human population “in their place”, is delusional.

Last edited by a moderator: