Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been to spa / sauna on cruises but never in Vegas…

I might have some time in the morning to escape to the spa.. Are mornings worth it or just dead / have the space to yourself?

Has anyone tried Resorts World Awana Spa or is it just better to go to Encore or Qua?

horny_boy27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Qua… is LEGIT. What a fun afternoon! Nice and quiet in the early afternoon. Couple of handsome men, very clearly cruising.
So many studs were showing off, stroking their dicks, using the showers in the steams.

Thank you to the stud from Texas, who was enthralled with my cock. Made me feel so sexy!
Thank you to that sexy man from Hawaii who finally got his dick out and shot a huge load. You shoulda let me suck you!!
And lastly to the gent who drained me in the showers. Right as my time was up… perfect timing. Hope it was a good load - I came so hard, I felt out of body.

Great facilities. Lots of guys were nude - which was amazing.
Will be back!

Jasonsmith77

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Been to spa / sauna on cruises but never in Vegas…

I might have some time in the morning to escape to the spa.. Are mornings worth it or just dead / have the space to yourself?

Has anyone tried Resorts World Awana Spa or is it just better to go to Encore or Qua?
I’d skip Awana. The focus is on the co-ed space so you’re going to have mostly all swimsuits even in the gender specific spaces. I’d recommend Encore on a weekend and Qua on a Monday or Friday. Mornings will usually be lighter crowds and an older crowd than the afternoons at Qua.

Shaman73

Just Browsing
Media
Qua… is LEGIT. What a fun afternoon! Nice and quiet in the early afternoon. Couple of handsome men, very clearly cruising.
So many studs were showing off, stroking their dicks, using the showers in the steams.
Thank you to the stud from Texas, who was enthralled with my cock. Made me feel so sexy!
Thank you to that sexy man from Hawaii who finally got his dick out and shot a huge load. You shoulda let me suck you!!
And lastly to the gent who drained me in the showers. Right as my time was up… perfect timing. Hope it was a good load - I came so hard, I felt out of body.
Great facilities. Lots of guys were nude - which was amazing.
Will be back!

hijinxfan

Sexy Member
Media
Going to be in Vegas next week (3/25) for business. Staying at the MGM Grand Signature but planning to take detours to Qua and maybe Mandalay. Would love a buddy to hang out with.

Reactions: cologuy1

zayin21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Headed to mandalay this Thursday afternoon. Anyone gonna be there? Haven’t been in years (been a qua guy) but wanted to check out the scene there…can’t wait.

hijinxfan

Sexy Member
Media
Has anyone been to the Bellagio spa recently? Is it clothing optional?
Clothing optional but went several days the last time I was there and it was not super cruisy. The layout is very open and makes it hard to get privacy outside of the restroom and the steam room… and the steam was so thick I found it hard to read signals from other guys in there

Reactions: wnpdx

Jasonsmith77

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes, go back a few pages and I posted a review of it. I don’t recommend for any sort of cruising or eye candy.
Has anyone checked out the spa at the new Fontainbleau? Heading to Vegas for March Madness. Gonna see my regular massage guy but also wanted to check it out.

Reactions: JDevon013