Vegas Spa Cruising

mardel81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was in just in Vegas for a week and found time to try a different spa each day. I have been going to Vegas for many years and this was by far the least “fun” I have had at the spas. I don’t look to hook up, just hang out and show off with jocks. But overall, each spa was full of dudes in trunks. Also, holy shit what is happening to america? 80% of the dudes were overweight and a lot were extremely overweight. I don’t care how old you are, show some pride in your body and health.

Qua - By far my worst experience of all the spas I tried. It was crowded and 95% of the guests were extremely overweight. Lots of suits on anyone that I possibly wanted to see naked. The naked ones I did not want to see! The massage wasn’t relaxing, plus it was like cattleing heard when it was time for appointment. The amenities don’t see luxurious compared to some spas. The attendants were awful. The only positive is how big it is and the different areas. Which fortunately won’t change.

Encore - wow I forgot how luxurious this place is! The steamroom is way too bright and steamy for cruising. They have these bright yellow lights in it. The sauna is clear glass and any one can look in when walking by main hallway. The best cruising area is the large pool room with 5 different pools and showers. Most guys in trunks.

Cosmo - still like the crowd at Cosmo the best. Not as crowded at qua or encore. Still lotta trunks. Good massage.

South point - random one but not a bad set up. Large cool pool, hot tub, big steam room and sauna, but with clear glass. It’s dark and older but not awful. My best treatment was here! Try the sugar scrub! Also you’re basically naked in the wet half of it. Just tiny towel over crack and c*ck. Good massage.

Green valley ranch - another non strip spa, nice luxurious spa. Not crowded the day I went. Has potential though. I had a complete stud massage therapist here so I’d go back. Yummy gronola bars in lounge ha.

Will be back in a few weeks and hope to have better experiences. Will try some different ones. Thinking Aria, canyon ranch, maybe encore or Cosmo again. Also , interested in trying some cheaper ones like flamingo, Luxor, mgm grand etc if anyone has tips on these. I don’t mind a crappy cruisy place :). Maybe younger crowd?
Great report and sorry Qua was such a bust!

Reactions: SteveJones

topunderachiever

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The more I think about the fact that all MGM properties in Vegas limit their spa access to hotel guests (or booked service), the more I’m dumbfounded by this logic. For a corporation that already charges fees for everything you do at this point, what would be their logic to turn away those willing to pay for a day pass? Most of their spas are almost empty midweek as it is and why would a mega company want to limit business?
Read the last part of #4,297 and you might understand why the MGM Properties don't do day passes.
Most guests don't want to be 'bothered' by riff-raff looking to cruise, ogle and be creepy. And that's exactly what many old geezers are only there to do.

• Haha
Reactions: chiguyjay

hijinxfan

Sexy Member
Media
Went to Qua this morning and had a GREAT time. Got there shortly after opening - not much going on, as expected. Left for my massage and came back to find the place much better populated.

Did my usual casual rotation through the amenity rooms and hot tubs. Ended up making eye contact with a handsome Latino guy in the shaving room. He stroked me a little and then got bold enough to start sucking, at which point we took it to a bathroom stall. We made out, he blew me, and I fingered his hole. He was nervous and cut things off, but not without giving me one more gorgeous kiss.

I pattered about again for a bit. Made eye contact with a few guys but they closed the Roman baths so the amenities were packed and most had at least one guy in trunks. Eventually I ended up in the sauna with this 40-50 something with a nice toned body and a huge cock which he was not shy about!

Eventually he and I ended up in the hot tub together. He started jacking off and letting his hard cock peek out over the water. I rubbed my leg against his to gauge interest and he wrapped his around mine and cuddled up to me. We stroked each other for a bit, then he turned around and started grinding his ass against my cock. We played for a solid 15 minutes or so before he had to leave for his massage.

I was getting close to the time I needed to leave. I hung out in the showers for a minute and then spotted the hot Latino again. I followed him into his shower, then made out with him before turning him around and jerking off onto his ass.

Flying out tomorrow, but not without another visit to Qua!

bslak

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Went to Qua this morning and had a GREAT time. Got there shortly after opening - not much going on, as expected. Left for my massage and came back to find the place much better populated.

Did my usual casual rotation through the amenity rooms and hot tubs. Ended up making eye contact with a handsome Latino guy in the shaving room. He stroked me a little and then got bold enough to start sucking, at which point we took it to a bathroom stall. We made out, he blew me, and I fingered his hole. He was nervous and cut things off, but not without giving me one more gorgeous kiss.

I pattered about again for a bit. Made eye contact with a few guys but they closed the Roman baths so the amenities were packed and most had at least one guy in trunks. Eventually I ended up in the sauna with this 40-50 something with a nice toned body and a huge cock which he was not shy about!

Eventually he and I ended up in the hot tub together. He started jacking off and letting his hard cock peek out over the water. I rubbed my leg against his to gauge interest and he wrapped his around mine and cuddled up to me. We stroked each other for a bit, then he turned around and started grinding his ass against my cock. We played for a solid 15 minutes or so before he had to leave for his massage.

I was getting close to the time I needed to leave. I hung out in the showers for a minute and then spotted the hot Latino again. I followed him into his shower, then made out with him before turning him around and jerking off onto his ass.

Flying out tomorrow, but not without another visit to Qua!
Really hot!

ANF Boy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ll be at Qua in July if you are bac in town by then
Hey, unfortunately no. I travel a lot for work but rarely to Las Vegas, usually only Europe.

So, excited to hang out with my uncut dick on display and I like to see cut dick. Hopefully there’s cool guys at Qua and Encore this weekend.

Jasonsmith77

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Any fun happening at the Vdara spa? Or dosent worth to go to that one?
Vdara is really small. Aria is bigger although not huge and probably a better option. I think both are more for viewing though as outside of the Aria steam room I don’t think there are any places for any activity. The steam room at Aria is huge and there’s a shower in the very back corner sort of in an alcove.

The crowd at Aria can be hit or miss and usually more shorts than not but I’ve been about 4-5 times and have always had the viewing pleasure of at least 1-2 studs letting it out each time.

flbaseballer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I’ll save everybody’s time… went to Qua today. Both the wet sauna and steam room are out of service. Attendant said they’re likely to be closed for the entire month of April as they renovate them. Knocking wall out in between them and making one big room with a glass door. Not worth the day pass price without the steam room

uc_cali

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ll save everybody’s time… went to Qua today. Both the wet sauna and steam room are out of service. Attendant said they’re likely to be closed for the entire month of April as they renovate them. Knocking wall out in between them and making one big room with a glass door. Not worth the day pass price without the steam room
Thanks for sharing. I was just about to book a day pass for Monday.

ANF Boy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for sharing flbaseballer, appreciate it.

Sucks, I was planning on Qua this weekend on Sunday. Anyone think it’s better to pass and go to Encore spa instead?

Was betting on hanging out naked, no swim short parties.

Reactions: Tyler---

NoahFL

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So if I’m heading to Vegas later this month, does Mandalay sound like a better option than Qua until they are back up running?

Jasonsmith77

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Oh wow. That likely means it will be a full glass wall like Canyon Ranch. They’re likely doing that to curb “activity”.

Jasonsmith77

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So if I’m heading to Vegas later this month, does Mandalay sound like a better option than Qua until they are back up running?
I’d go with Encore. Every time I’ve been to Mandalay it’s been like a retirement community.