Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am visiting Las Vegas in 2 weeks and planning to have a massage with male therapist at one of the hotels. Anyone have any recommendations? I know it will be legit but would be nice to know where to get a great massage. I am thinking either at Cosmo or Caesars. Have anyone gotten a massage there?

Yugnotxe

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am visiting Las Vegas in 2 weeks and planning to have a massage with male therapist at one of the hotels. Anyone have any recommendations? I know it will be legit but would be nice to know where to get a great massage. I am thinking either at Cosmo or Caesars. Have anyone gotten a massage there?
Excalibur...not for the massage (was fine) but for the mens side of the spa. Hang for a while and u will not be disappointed. Best hookup in the steamroom I've had in years.

Lujac

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Excalibur...not for the massage (was fine) but for the mens side of the spa. Hang for a while and u will not be disappointed. Best hookup in the steamroom I've had in years.

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the spa areas are closed at every hotels. I checked on their websites.

Reactions: Antoniooo

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For future info, between Cosmo and Caesars, I would pick Caesars. Spa area is much bigger and nicer IMO, and more likely to find friends at Caesars. I have been to the Cosmo two or three times and didn’t feel it as much. Hoping things are back open by summer!

mattw2000

Admired Member
Media
Had a really hot experience at the Wynn spa - loved walking around naked and the second I got to the steam room I started chatting with a built Russian guy. The second we had the room to ourselves he started rubbing his crotch through his towel, so I did the same. He slid closer to me and the second I whipped it out he said “keep your eye on the door” as he took my cock all the way down his throat and sucked like there was no tomorrow, knowing that someone could enter at any second. I ended up shooting all over his face and he went straight to the showers, where I joined him a few minutes later and hopped in his private shower where we made out and he got me off again.

buckhunter37

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well.. now that I can’t visit a spa, I was wondering if any of you have been to Vegas since the Covid started and had a massage? I’d like suggestions on who you’d recommend for a massage with a little extra. If so, please let me know.

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the old days, Luxor was fun down in the spa. We are talking over a decade ago. Other places took over as the better spots from what I hear. I doubt I would engage in those shenanigans at this stage in my life. It was fun as fuck though as I say 'in the old days'.

Reactions: buckhunter37

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Really miss my annual visits to Vegas. Here is Spa Mandalay pics from a December 2019 trip. Here is the sauna.

And from the steam room. Really miss checking out guys, seeing who is game to play, discovering those not-so-straight guys who are seeking man-action while in Vegas, and the sucking, jacking, and sometimes fucking.

Attachments

LockerRoomPA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And from the steam room. Really miss checking out guys, seeing who is game to play, discovering those not-so-straight guys who are seeking man-action while in Vegas, and the sucking, jacking, and sometimes fucking.

And the men's locker room.

Attachments

bdv04

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree. Many good times in this steam room !!

rippedpecs

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
so what's better in terms of action and hotter guys? Spa Mandalay or Qua? And is Spa Mandalay clothing optional?
It really does depend on who’s there on any given day...

That said, I’ve pretty consistently had more fun with hotter/younger guys at Qua than at MB. Both are clothing optional.

What has far too often happened for me at MB is being followed around by trolls who won’t accept clear signs that I have zero interest in playing with them. Has that happened at Qua as well? Sure, but not near as often.

I’ve also had plenty of fun at Aria with guys I’m far more tempted to play with than the crowd at MB. But again, it totally depends on who happens to show up while you’re there.