BarebackOnly
Worshipped Member
His lips are something else.
LmaoI can't do this anymore I'm tired. Lock the thread
where did u get these photos and do u have anything on his friend max,he was with jack and vinnie last nightView attachment 81116071View attachment 81116081View attachment 81116091Him for a Halloween party tonight
that ass looking tasty
u have more?View attachment 81116071View attachment 81116081View attachment 81116091Him for a Halloween party tonight
that ass looking tasty
what AI do you use?I just tried to make this photos half naked with AI and i love AI lol
What AI? They look so goodI just tried to make this photos half naked with AI and i love AI lol
... except that he's making more gaming content, streaming and doing more modeling work. If anything he's moving away from that thirst trap life. If the "extra mile" you're talking about is being less reliant on thirst traps, that's because he doesn't need the money anymore.HOW COME I'm attacking homeboy Vinnie? I love Vinnie, he's a bit messy and problematic but I do love him.
I'm just stating that he's short of money and he's going the extra mile to get it, that's it.
But of course catty gays will be hating for nothing.
I mean I'm still the same amount of thirst traps honestly which I love. But I don't see him doing anything more or extra than what he was before. He's a beautiful man and he knows part of his audience loves the shirtless pix and the traps and that's OK. I agree is far from hurting for cash and really is one of the smartest social media personalities out there in my opinion business wise. Hype house is gone was a long time ago I don't even know any of the new ppl.... except that he's making more gaming content, streaming and doing more modeling work. If anything he's moving away from that thirst trap life. If the "extra mile" you're talking about is being less reliant on thirst traps, that's because he doesn't need the money anymore.
also i can’t wait to see him in this costume, notice the gap for the dickView attachment 80525251
the character he is cosplaying ^
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.