skywalker.

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Old video he posted and deleted minutes later but I just noticed the bulge lmao
good god that man is HUNG, seems heavy with a decent thickness to it too

IMG_7283.MOV

also i can’t wait to see him in this costume, notice the gap for the dick A3ECBD6D-0130-40FF-8663-0DADB52C7CAA.jpeg

the character he is cosplaying ^

BarebackOnly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ever since Vinnie left the Hype House, he's thirsty FOR MONEY more THAN ever.

He's promoting from toxic energy drinks, to Amazon prime day shit. And of course, he's been taking his shirt more often.

GUESS baby boy's rent is due and he is desperate. Affording LA lifestyle without a 9-to-5 job is getting harder and harder. Social media is broken and everyone's a influencer now. Market is saturated and money is dry.

mubbs234

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ever since Vinnie left the Hype House, he's thirsty FOR MONEY more THAN ever.

He's promoting from toxic energy drinks, to Amazon prime day shit. And of course, he's been taking his shirt more often.

GUESS baby boy's rent is due and he is desperate. Affording LA lifestyle without a 9-to-5 job is getting harder and harder. Social media is broken and everyone's a influencer now. Market is saturated and money is dry.
No one cares about your disparaging comments. This isn't a thread to bash vinnie. It's irrelevant and has no value to this thread at all and not true at all

BarebackOnly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No one cares about your disparaging comments. This isn't a thread to bash vinnie. It's irrelevant and has no value to this thread at all and not true at all

HOW COME I'm attacking homeboy Vinnie? I love Vinnie, he's a bit messy and problematic but I do love him.

I'm just stating that he's short of money and he's going the extra mile to get it, that's it.

But of course catty gays will be hating for nothing.

mubbs234

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HOW COME I'm attacking homeboy Vinnie? I love Vinnie, he's a bit messy and problematic but I do love him.

I'm just stating that he's short of money and he's going the extra mile to get it, that's it.

But of course catty gays will be hating for nothing.
How are you not disparaging him. Doesn't seem like you like him if you're talking shit about him. He was doing those ads as he has sponsors like any other social media person and most celebs do. Girl please you would be the catty person here disparaging someone. I don't know you and don't wanna. Responding to a rude person isn't being catty being rude for no reason is being catty.

Bp1234

Legendary Member
Media
Manila (National Capital Region, Philippines)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How are you not disparaging him. Doesn't seem like you like him if you're talking shit about him. He was doing those ads as he has sponsors like any other social media person and most celebs do. Girl please you would be the catty person here disparaging someone. I don't know you and don't wanna. Responding to a rude person isn't being catty being rude for no reason is being catty.
Just ignore him tbh haha he just loves to make paragraphs and stuff like that hahahahaha

Reactions: samserra201

mubbs234

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Lmao the people on this site get more and more sensitive every day.... like how was his comment mean? It wasn't even about you...
Are you serious. You people are embarrassing. Called him thirsty and desperate and said he doesn't have any money