Vinnie Hacker (tik Tok)

HOW COME I'm attacking homeboy Vinnie? I love Vinnie, he's a bit messy and problematic but I do love him.

I'm just stating that he's short of money and he's going the extra mile to get it, that's it.

But of course catty gays will be hating for nothing.
... except that he's making more gaming content, streaming and doing more modeling work. If anything he's moving away from that thirst trap life. If the "extra mile" you're talking about is being less reliant on thirst traps, that's because he doesn't need the money anymore.

... except that he's making more gaming content, streaming and doing more modeling work. If anything he's moving away from that thirst trap life. If the "extra mile" you're talking about is being less reliant on thirst traps, that's because he doesn't need the money anymore.
I mean I'm still the same amount of thirst traps honestly which I love. But I don't see him doing anything more or extra than what he was before. He's a beautiful man and he knows part of his audience loves the shirtless pix and the traps and that's OK. I agree is far from hurting for cash and really is one of the smartest social media personalities out there in my opinion business wise. Hype house is gone was a long time ago I don't even know any of the new ppl.

Reactions: 6798491
He’s probably wearing a cup or it’s stuffed. Do you really think he’s that thick or he remained hard all night to keep that bulge like that?!? :skull::joy:
He always has a huge visible bulge. It’s in the shape of a penis too. I don’t think it’s a cup/stuffed

Ohhh okay… I mean I’ve seen bulge before but not huge. At least not like that
Looks padded to me, to match the character I imagine. He shows bulge regularly but definitely not like that (which is totally fine).

What do you mean? It always looks like that.
Even when he's in pjs in a hype house video or in a towel.
Andrea on Instagram: ""
Oh vinnies def packing but trust me I played baseball for years, it’s most definitely a cup, you can tell by the smoothness and the top of the bulge. no one’s dick sticks out at the top like that unless it’s half hard