Vinnie Hacker (tik Tok)

I'm glad you mentioned that it's a fake, I would have thought he posted this publicly to his Instagram
You would be surprised by the amount of people who have messaged me asking if the fakes I post are real, so I thought I would clearly label them.

Also yeah, I probably should’ve cropped the Insta border to make it more believable, but you already know it’s fake so why does it matter?

You would be surprised by the amount of people who have messaged me asking if the fakes I post are real, so I thought I would clearly label them.

Also yeah, I probably should’ve cropped the Insta border to make it more believable, but you already know it’s fake so why does it matter?
I'm joking around, dry your eyes

I'm joking around, dry your eyes
Wdym? I knew your comment was sarcastic / a joke. It is kinda funny that this kind of photo would be posed on Insta tho (I should’ve edited it out).

I thought I should label it as fake to prevent the countless comments that would’ve pointed it out anyways. People always assume that if I don’t mention it as fake im trying to trick them into believing it’s real

Sorry

If he's queer, that's his business. He says he's straight, so he's straight, and that's all we need to know. Do we forget that this person is still a human being we're talking about here? He may be an influencer who posts thirsts traps constantly, but that doesn't remove his right to a private life. Sexuality is a personal journey, and it's honestly shitty that people here can't take him at his word. Fantasize about him all you want, we all do it. But just chill out for Christ's sake, it's getting ridiculous and weird.

If he's queer, that's his business. He says he's straight, so he's straight, and that's all we need to know. Do we forget that this person is still a human being we're talking about here? He may be an influencer who posts thirsts traps constantly, but that doesn't remove his right to a private life. Sexuality is a personal journey, and it's honestly shitty that people here can't take him at his word. Fantasize about him all you want, we all do it. But just chill out for Christ's sake, it's getting ridiculous and weird.
Bro you chill out. I never understood people like you. "Take him at his word" lmfao this is literally a forum dedicated to posting pictures of this dudes bulge. I don't think it's all that "shitty" that people say he might be bi. It isn't "weird" or "ridiculous" to say hes bisexual. We aren't invading his privacy by joking around or believing he might be bisexual. Calling him bisexual doesn't erode his standing in society. Stop taking it so fucking personally.

And pls ask yourself why seeing someone being called bisexual or queer causes you so much distress. If Vinnie was gay and ppl were saying "oh he HAS to be straight" would we even think twice? No. Straight men will throw a fit if people say they are queer and it's because they see it as a negative thing, something to be ashamed of. You're doing the same thing dude.