What’s Something You’ve Masturbated To But Shouldn’t Have?

D

deleted16842211

Peed next to my friend into the same toilet at a party (we were both bursting and couldn’t wait to take it in turns). When I saw how big and thick his cock was even flaccid it gave me a lot of future wanking material. Obviously never told him!
Similar thing happened to me. A younger cousin of mine and I peed together in the same toilet. Seeing his large uncut cock, I whipped out my phone and snapped a pic. Jerked off to it for years.

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Similar thing happened to me. A younger cousin of mine and I peed together in the same toilet. Seeing his large uncut cock, I whipped out my phone and snapped a pic. Jerked off to it for years.
Don’t think I could be bold enough to actually take a picture, well except a mental one!

It was a while ago, and in my mind he was hung like a horse. But he was probably just above average, and because his dick was so close to mine (which is under an inch flaccid) the contrast made him look enormous ;)

Reactions: raddude

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to wank off regularly immediately after I watched the young lad directly across the road from me undress off each night for bed. He always undressed with the light on and left his curtains open and frequently wanked himself off lying on his back in bed. He had the biggest cock I had ever seen and I found it a massive turn on when I occasionally walked past him on the street!

When I was around 19 I used to go to the local (British) Leisure Centres - do Americans call them Recreation Centers? - and would go into the changing rooms to strip down and change as though I was going to play squash. But I solely went to watch all the hunky guys coming naked out of the showers and toweling themselves down, then I walked straight out in my kit and went home. Sometimes I could watch 7 or 8 fantastic looking guys naked! No security cameras in those days. I wanked as soon as I got back to my car if I had seen a real cutie, but always did at some point. If it was a quiet night, sometimes I would steal their sports briefs or underwear while they were showering, which I later sniffed profusely and wanked over repeatedly of course. The poor guy must have wondered why the fuck someone would take their underwear but leave their wallet or car keys. I even went to work wearing them on occasions. That was a turn on.

I later also had a very cute lodger, (I was then 27, he was 21) who I discovered used to ring his girlfriend while I was out at work and wank off while he was on the phone to her. I recovered his cum filled tissues on multiple occasions and used to eat his cum and shoot a massive load, it was just so exciting. Those were the days.
I'd go to the leisure center, strip, go swimming, strip and shower and watch the guys as they took showers and dried. One guy, average body really got me horny as I watched him slip out of his trunks showing off a nice cut cock, hanging balls and massive black bush, my goodness he spent an age toweling his genitals I just had to depart, hunched, get to my car and toss one off. So every Tuesday throughout the summer I'd be there watching and lusting and then dashing off once he'd dried his cock and bush for my ritual wank. Then one day as I was reaching a grand climax, imagining eating his cock and filling my nose with his bus I saw him coming along the line of cars toward me.... How quickly my briefcase got on my lap and that sandwich appeared. He neared, I bit and chewed, he smiled, I smiled with full mouth - so elegant - nad he was gone, so was my ardor. And worse, it was the last time he was there.

User101823

Legendary Member
Media
I'd go to the leisure center, strip, go swimming, strip and shower and watch the guys as they took showers and dried. One guy, average body really got me horny as I watched him slip out of his trunks showing off a nice cut cock, hanging balls and massive black bush, my goodness he spent an age toweling his genitals I just had to depart, hunched, get to my car and toss one off. So every Tuesday throughout the summer I'd be there watching and lusting and then dashing off once he'd dried his cock and bush for my ritual wank. Then one day as I was reaching a grand climax, imagining eating his cock and filling my nose with his bus I saw him coming along the line of cars toward me.... How quickly my briefcase got on my lap and that sandwich appeared. He neared, I bit and chewed, he smiled, I smiled with full mouth - so elegant - nad he was gone, so was my ardor. And worse, it was the last time he was there.
You should have gone for it! You had your opportunity…I SO would have let him “catch” me!

D

deleted16842211

Once, I snuck into my female cousin’s room while she was gone. Got a pair of her dirty panties, put them on my head with the crotch on my face, laid on her bed and jerked off shooting my fat load in a bottle of her body lotion. I screwed the lid back on and put it back where she had it. Drove me wild thinking of her lotioning her body with my cum. I’m so lucky I never got caught doing some of the stupid shit I did.

Reactions: PantyBro

ILoveGames48

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My nephew (19) accidentally sent me a video of him showing off his body and his ass and of course his cock and balls.. then fingered himself as he jerked off and came all over his chest ..

He meant to send it to his boyfriend .. but his boyfriend has same name as I do and first initial of his last name is same as mine ..

I didn’t let him know right away but then he noticed it and was hoping I’d never let anyone know I had this video not even his mom as she’d freak out

D

deleted16842211

My nephew (19) accidentally sent me a video of him showing off his body and his ass and of course his cock and balls.. then fingered himself as he jerked off and came all over his chest ..

He meant to send it to his boyfriend .. but his boyfriend has same name as I do and first initial of his last name is same as mine ..

I didn’t let him know right away but then he noticed it and was hoping I’d never let anyone know I had this video not even his mom as she’d freak out
And how many times have you cranked one out to it? Lol

Reactions: AJ20 and User101823

cumbear

Expert Member
Media

Did you ever get to see him naked in person along with his boyfriend. Or did you just have to look at the picture and video

raddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Do you still have it and jerk to it?