What’s Something You’ve Masturbated To But Shouldn’t Have?

LQC

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have so many fantasies and fetishes that some moralizing people would find inappropriate, offensive, sick, disgusting and just plain wrong, that I must be going to hell in a hand basket. I just hope the hand basket is comfortable.

P.S. And I don’t care what those moralizers might think. I get off on my fantasies, and I get off on them good.

MrAnonymousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have so many fantasies and fetishes that some moralizing people would find inappropriate, offensive, sick, disgusting and just plain wrong, that I must be going to hell in a hand basket. I just hope the hand basket is comfortable.

P.S. And I don’t care what those moralizers might think. I get off on my fantasies, and I get off on them good.

i feel this

jayster1997

Cherished Member
Media

What are these fantasies

Reactions: deleted569656

Lee_asian_091

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was very close with my best friend, we were sooooo close. We used to spend a lot of time together, almost 24/7. He had a girlfriend but he didn't mind me stroking his hair or kissed his forehead. I had a HUGE crush on him. One day I was in his room, using his computer while he was off to the college.
I noticed that he hasn't put his clothes to his drawer. So, I wanted to that for him..

When I opened the drawer, I found an unfolded underwear, so I thought let me fold that. When I took out that underwear I found his wet cum on it, needless to say I lick it, smell it and jerk off to it.
I even cum on it.. I felt really bad afterwards but it was such a huge turnon for me I couldn't control myself then.

cedarizzo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
my boyfriends brother :S
I used to have the biggest crush on my 1st boyfriend's younger brother. My boyfriend knew about my crush on his brother and often kidded me about it. One year, we bought a video camera at Christmas. I didn't realize how bad my crush was on his brother until I watched the video of Christmas day. Each time I used the camera, his brother was part of it. I jacked off more than a few times to the part where his brother woke up and came downstairs in nothing more than a pair of boxers that showed a nice half-hard package.

Apt7f

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm not sure if this is creepy but I use to jerk off to my neighbor back in college. I had moved off campus junior year so I had him as a neighbor until I graduated. He would always come out to cut the grass in a tank top and shorts. Poor guy sweat so easily that his tank top would be drenched and his shorts stuck to his thighs. Eventually he just took the tank top off and there was a tattoo on his pecs covered by some chest hair. He didn't really have any visible abs but a nice treasure trail. Once the top comes off, I usually lose it and drop my pants to get to work. That sweaty body glistens so well in the sun.

cumbear

Expert Member
Media
I used to sneak into my parents bedroom. I’d rummage around dads underwear drawers and try on pairs. My dick grew so fast feeling what he has felt on him. Countless times I jerked off wearing his underwear. Felt very guilty but continued anyhow lol

I’ve done the same thing and it felt good. Especially knowing that his cock had touched that same pair of underwear.

Kingsrocker

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have stolen a used underwear from my friend's older brother like ten years ago. And I've jacked off countless times wearing that underwear. I believe I still have it in our attic hidden somewhere unwashed. :confounded: thinking about it now, the mice might have already eaten it. :weary_face:

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Listening to my dad fucking his girlfriends. I was an adult, btw.

It was never intentional so I didn’t intend to get a huge stiff dick, but what’s a fellow to do when Pop is a tall, beefy Marine Corps vet with a dick as big as mine?

korewamizu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Listening to my dad fucking his girlfriends. I was an adult, btw.

It was never intentional so I didn’t intend to get a huge stiff dick, but what’s a fellow to do when Pop is a tall, beefy Marine Corps vet with a dick as big as mine?
i jerked off to a video of my father fucking some women once because he was moaning

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
i jerked off to a video of my father fucking some women once because he was moaning
It was only three times but one of them I heard the last 20 or 30 seconds. Either he was being gutted or he was pumping the biggest load of his life. Not forgettable.