What’s the longest you intentionally held your cum for her before fucking her?

How many days, weeks or months did you specifically hold onto your load for any one girl, whether your spouse or someone you fuck?

My longest ever for someone I intentionally held was just over 3 weeks (23 days)..

But on average it’s 2 weeks.

D

deleted814719

Maybe 2 weeks if we're (wife and I) in a sex drought. After that, I'm conducting a little self-care.

Reactions: 1069369 and ibp2010

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I waited 2 weeks when my wife and I decided to have children and wanted a boy first. it was very difficult because we were used to having sex several times a day. being hung with big balls didn't help. finally, we got to the day of peak ovulation, she was sloppy wet, and panting. she came shortly after I entered, and I blew my massive load. she was full of cum. we had lots of sex that afternoon. evening, and it worked, she got pregnant and we had a boy. followed by 2 more boys in the following years.

impregnator364

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
About ten days, and in two occasions:

the first time was when I was 19 and I agreed to fuck a heavily pregnant girl when I was travelling so I saved myself up for her and came a huge load inside her.

The second time was a bit more than a month ago when similarly to the post above a girl I was fucking wanted to wait for her ovulation so I could drop one big load inside her and see what happens. I was so horny that I was leaking before I entered her and came within a few minutes. The spurts must have been very strong because she told me she felt me shoot inside her.

That’s hot FUCK! @impregnator364

Did you ever find out if she conceived?

Next time I’m in south east Asia I wanna find a young and fertile slut, between 21-25 and give her my seed. I’ve done a few like that in Cambodia before but never found out what happened after. It’s been 6-7 years since my last.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
9 days of abstinence. When we finally got together my cock was oozing precum like crazy and I was harder than a brick.

She made me put on a condom, so it took me forever to cum, and when i did, it was an overwhelming sensation because my cock and balls were pumping really hard. by the end of my ejaculation it was kind of painful.

When i pulled out of her, she pointed to the left side of her abdomen and said that she felt my dick hitting something in there. We laid together for a good while after that, because we were both in a bit of discomfort

Reactions: 1069369

I’m 14 days today. Haven’t ejaculated since with Michelle a fortnight ago. It’s gonna be a big load again..

Reactions: impregnator364

Nemorex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have never made it more than a day or two at most. Love jerking too much when not getting it three times a day

Reactions: 1069369