What are you watching?

The Outlaw will be showing at: 22/03/2015 6:30 PM
Billy the Kid and Doc Holliday fight over possession of a stallion and a sultry Mexican girl. Starring: Jack Beutel, Jane Russell. 1943

again multiple times finny nice humourous 'like'

no news today yo'

Aj am news in the background

really enjoyed 3 am..

brilliant doco x 1/2 an hour

environment Witness Aj english

filmmaker caught in the crossfire of the battle for Tasmania's ancient forests.

currently Aj news

ovenight BBCs extensive coverage of

Germanwings Co-Pilot Deliberately Crashed Jet, French Prosecutor Says

The crash of the Germanwings plane in the French Alps that killed 150 people most likely happened because the co-pilot crashed the jet deliberately, the prosecutor in France heading the criminal investigation said on Tuesday.

listening ha
Sunday Sanctuary

prior early am

Anchors Aweigh
A sailor promises to introduce his buddy to a starlet while the two are on leave in Hollywood. Starring: Gene Kelly, Frank Sinatra, Kathryn Grayson. 1945

I was trying to watch that new show on Netflix - Turn, but I just couldn't get through the first episode. Still waiting for The Walking Dead season 5.

I was trying to watch that new show on Netflix - Turn, but I just couldn't get through the first episode. Still waiting for The Walking Dead season 5.

Just watched the season finale. Can't believe I have to wait til fall again. :frown1:

BBC News in 5
will bypass the killings tho ..

just fin
Jerry Lewis being nutty again in Cinderfella
one of the original greats i liked ha

Down the Shore
BRILLIANT
Gandolfini
will watch again and again and etc

SKY news for a change, as much Aus news as you can get

a doco overnight for a change as well ha

Secrets of World War II
Adolf Hitler's Last Days: With access to Eva Braun's personal photo album, this episode reconstructs the final days in Hitler's underground lair and examines the possibility of escape.