What is your wildest sexual fantasy? no holds barred.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Playful arrogance is only going to be amusing for so long. Put up.

I knew you couldn't resist posting more. And what makes you assume I'm on here to amuse you?
Because as far as I recall, The Meat Rod created this thread, not YOU.
Little miss demanding. :D
Its okay honey, I know what you mean to say is that you're just dying to see me jizz with your bold little typed words.

Reactions: missT44

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I knew you couldn't resist posting more. And what makes you assume I'm on here to amuse you?
Because as far as I recall, The Meat Rod created this thread, not YOU.
Little miss demanding. :D
Its okay honey, I know what you mean to say is that you're just dying to see me jizz with your bold little typed words.
You asked for something. I told you how to get it from me. You'll meet the requirements, or be left thirsty. Intentionally or not, you've piqued my curiosity. However, curiosity is as fickle as it is fleeting. If you persist in asking without giving, my meager interest will surely wane. I'm not alone in this sentiment. Good luck.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is better than Friday night football! Please keep up the barbed banter - I like it! And just maybe we might get a few sexual fantasies thrown in there too :)

See, We need more girls like MissT on here. Its babes like her that make this site loads of fun. But I can see she is a rare breed...

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See, We need more girls like MissT on here. Its babes like her that make this site loads of fun. But I can see she is a rare breed...
And yet she's referring to the post you called boring. Done with the new toy now. This has indeed gone stale. One-sided play and the men who try to get it are as useless as they are boring. Welcome to the ignore list.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And yet she's referring to the post you called boring. Done with the new toy now. This has indeed gone stale. One-sided play and the men who try to get it are as useless as they are boring. Welcome to the ignore list.

Its nice to be free of the party poopers. :D

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahaha these ladies are NOT being kind to you. I think you'll find in most women's forums that they simply won't just give up their ultimate fantasies at the drop of a hat.

I'm known as the enthusiastic sharer... the one who just shows everything and doesn't care what anyone thinks! When it comes to sexual fantasies I'm in two minds. I had quite a long list of fantasies which I subsequently turned into a 'fuck-it' list because I'm an action kind of girl. So my husband and I set out and worked our way through a significant amount of entertaining and sometimes thrilling prospects! A LOT of fun and orgasms were had along the way , as well as a few wtf moments. There are still two remaining items on that list ( it was revised and significantly added to as we went along) and there are citrny two scenarios on that list that I haven't yet done.

How about I turn this on you and challenge you to guess what they are ?? ;)

You and me at the beach shore, my legs partially submerged in the water, cock throbbing with blood, sticking straight up. 2 other hot babes helping hold both your legs up so I can move my hands freely.
Your juicy asshole, slid down around my shaft. With each lift and thrust, your feet feeling the sensation of the waves rolling back and forth. No escape for your sphincter until I am done.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
f71.gif