what most of us wouldnt believe , The Cum addict

torqeroll

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I posted this some where else talking about cum addicts but i figured let me tell you guys the story and this is just one of many , Completely true in every way .. and dont rag me about spelling .. i hated school ..

I would never believe that there was a woman who was addicted till i met this woman who is married , And also that super good looking mature with older kids and i would have never imagined it but she kinda said something to me one day and It opened the door for me to say something and boy im glad i did , Shes a total whore but never lets people know , I have been fucking her for 12 years now and she cant get enough cum down her throat , in the beginning i was lucky i worked right by her job so i was getting drained 3 times a day and i was always like thinking this bitch is addicted and must have more dicks around , im no fool but after years of being with her and me working on her about opening up she now admits to everything i already kinda knew , She has always had more dicks to suck thn just mine and in her word's , " cum supply " she sucks me regulary and a few others she has to this date , we both enjoy it and i always push her to find more , she loves it and when i cant get sucked i at least get to stroke on her story's she tells me , She is addicted to sucking and swallowing and admits it , she says she will never stop ... On some days where it just worked out for bouth of us she has drained my cock up too 4 times and even on those days she has called in her other cum supply's ... the crazy thing is after this she goes home to her family like nothing , Her husband is either dumb or just doesnt care .. I know one thing for sure i wont stop seeing her shes delicious head to toe ..