Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Flaccid, 6x5 at its smallest

Hard, 9x6.5, uniformly thick shaft, with big mushroom head, and thick as fuck veins, all atop egg-sized lo hand gers.

Totally agree with both of these flaccid and erect dimensions, those are the exact same I would want!! (Already have the low hanging egg-sized balls covered..!)

Reactions: Zak Bull
D

deleted68376

Honestly just like another 1/2"-1" in circumference so I can just touch the tips of my fingers around it would be nice

Reactions: Zak Bull
D

deleted21656081

I think 6'' inches would be good for me. I don't really care how much cock I have hard, because it all feels the same to me no matter what. But I would like to have a 6'' and be a shower. Like 5.5-6'' soft and flopping around in the locker rooms. Right under perfect conditions aka sauna on a hot day, my cock is like 3'' max. But normally it is much smaller than that, and when I walk around or sit, it doesn't even hang down, it just pokes straight out and its almost all head no shaft. I just wanna be seen with a big long floppy thing between my legs.

banyon

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think 6'' inches would be good for me. I don't really care how much cock I have hard, because it all feels the same to me no matter what. But I would like to have a 6'' and be a shower. Like 5.5-6'' soft and flopping around in the locker rooms. Right under perfect conditions aka sauna on a hot day, my cock is like 3'' max. But normally it is much smaller than that, and when I walk around or sit, it doesn't even hang down, it just pokes straight out and its almost all head no shaft. I just wanna be seen with a big long floppy thing between my legs.
If feel the same 6" to 6" 1/2 would be a big improvement for me

Pumpedthick

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m a grower too but I sort of prefer that. Idk why just what I’m used to I guess.

I can currently pump to about 6” x 7”-7.5” I don’t think I can get much more length from pumping (but will try) but I do have more girth potential. Ideally, I’d love to get to the thickness of PumpedHuge - he is around 10” thick - I’m not sure how functional that kind of girth is but I think it’s worth the try. Just feeling that level of pumping would be amazing.

D

deleted15329811

6 or 7 long girth is fine im about 5 around anyways