What Turns You On The Most About A Bodybuilder?

D

deleted14660421

Tough question.
Mostly I am fond of a guy confident with his goods but not overly confident. I'd like muscles but not all over big - you know a "normal" bodybuilder an athlete physique (gymnast, football, rugby, etc.)
Those who are open minded and doesn't discriminate you (physically, gender orientation, other interests)
I know someone who doesn't mind if someone is gay they don't weirded out but strike a conversation with you normally without biases.

Yeah you know just a good person that happens to be a bodybuilder.

DerrickRigg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just speaking for myself as a bodybuilder,

I would like to have bigger quads and hamstrings around 33-34 inches but hate to change my walk into a wattle.
I would like nipples that point down instead of being straight hard on. This one couple who hired me for sessions would put clips on my nipples to make them point down. But two hours later, the go forward again. I am tall so usually mum nips point right into a guy's chin.

D

deleted645178

Just speaking for myself as a bodybuilder,

I would like to have bigger quads and hamstrings around 33-34 inches but hate to change my walk into a wattle.
I would like nipples that point down instead of being straight hard on. This one couple who hired me for sessions would put clips on my nipples to make them point down. But two hours later, the go forward again. I am tall so usually mum nips point right into a guy's chin.
I'm a sucker for nipples,especially on body builder nipples..I don't think clips would work after two hours on ur nips to make em point down,.its going to take some training there too.good luck ;)

DerrickRigg

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
why? just curious? i like nipples nice and erect myself
Thanks for your comment. Made me feel good about myself. Many other bodybuilders had down pointing nips. Yeah, my nips are usually hard.

joeste09

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Love all the threads on here to do with bodybuilding then cam ccross this one for more of a discusioon about bodybuilders.
If was to give a best body part it would have to be big quads in tiny posing trunks.
The best 2 poses are pre show form check preferably naked or in tanning thong or sock, back double bicep and front most muscular.
I like the pre show stuff like the weigh-in, form check in front of coach and the tanning, love it if the guy is being tanned up naked by a mate or just in his cock sock.
Just a few pics from one of my favourites Mikel Schwab being tanned by a mate and posing naked

Attachments

Merwin75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm obsessed with this guy: Shaved head, bearded, huge (120 kg), hairy, big pecs. I like proud, strong and virile men. I compliment him in private messaging, he reads all my messages, it flatters his ego and it makes me hard when he answers me, likes my messages and thanks me. I like men who like to be huge, manly beasts. He's a real man, I'm captivated by his virility.

Attachments

Merwin75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And also the idea of taking the seed (DNA, testosterone) of these guys in the mouth or in the ass, and keeping them inside me. That these virile and strong men give me what they are, it makes me hard to know their powerful seed in me. It is a source (brotein) of motivation to work out.

Attachments

Merwin75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Id have to say how small their cocks usually look in comparison. Something about a muscular man having a small cock turns me on. Well any super masculine man rocking a small cock turns me on
Hello, could you elaborate on what is exciting to know that these guys have a small dick? Is it the fact that you have a bigger one and can "dominate" them? Is it the fact that despite their muscles they may be sexually "powerless" and at your mercy? I never understood the fantasies of small cocks, if someone can explain to me. Thanks.

LargeUnit

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can’t speak of small dick issues - but I can say it’s ridiculous how they look simply because any Tom, Dick or Harry knows they are full of anabolic steroids. If you’re making lots of money doing it - then you do you. If you’re not and doing it because you take shortcuts in life and need instant gratification- you’ve got some issues on top of your mouse size testicles.

glennb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What turns you on the most about a bodybuilder?

Sexy moves?
Large biceps or legs or chest?
Overall mass?
Ripped?
Something else?
I'm not turned on by bodybuilders but I admire symmetry and aesthetics most. I'd say the classic bodybuilders like Frank Zane and Lee Labrada had perfect symmetry without that overwhelming mass. Steve Reeves looked amazing and was either drug free or on very light PEDs.

• Love
Reactions: DSF140

Xlbber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can’t speak of small dick issues - but I can say it’s ridiculous how they look simply because any Tom, Dick or Harry knows they are full of anabolic steroids. If you’re making lots of money doing it - then you do you. If you’re not and doing it because you take shortcuts in life and need instant gratification- you’ve got some issues on top of your mouse size testicles.
No one cares about your judgemental point of view