What types of games do you play?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In general humans play games all of their lives, so I figure it fits for all ages. What is your favorite game? Do you like a certain genre of games? Have you ever played games with other members?

I do not play games, I have game. :09:

Seriously, though.
Risk, Scrabble, Chess.

Risk is my favorite, though. :eek:
I'll wipe the floor with all raggedy ass challengers playing that game. :smile:

In general humans play games all of their lives, so I figure it fits for all ages. What is your favorite game? Do you like a certain genre of games? Have you ever played games with other members?

Click on the little downward arrow in that row up there ^^^^^^ which says community, then click on arcade and you'll learn about various games people play.

'...and they wile away the hours in their ivory towers, til they're covered up in flowers, in the back of a black limosuine...'- Joe South, Games People Play

I play CSS & DOD the most but some times I buy games like recently I bought Portal and Need for speed: Carbon.

I'd say the best NFS series game I've played was most wanted though, Carbon wasn't good.

lots of games on my psp and tons more for my ps3
board games- would be scrabble, cludo, monopoly, Balderdash is an all time fav even though i know most of the answers by now =)
jigsaw's are cool too

*Pouts because ML deleted her response.* :28:
I'm not that into video games, but spent most of NYC's Blizzard of 2006 playing Halo and Mortal Kombat with my then boyfriend and neighbors.

Good times, good times. :biggrin1:

Monopoly, Scattergories, Parcheesi, Sorry, and have recently rediscovered the joys and miserys of Trouble which I play with my 8 year old cousin. Oh and I like Farm Town on My Space. :smile:

Video Games: i like RPGs (Bioshock, Fallout 3, Oblivion) (not the Japanese ones, cause when i role play i don't like to think i'm extremely effeminate asian guy being emo all the time )

Board Games: ALL OF THEM... But i'm quite a big fan of Taboo....

Card Games: The usual, poker, black jack, chinese poker, asshole

can't think of any more atm