Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Yes mam.
I heard a similar term, which can be interpreted as mount and turn, back in my youth days but it was only applicable to women.
That is exactly why I asked the question. o_O
And the idea, as I read it, was to equivalently objectify a man. but. I also saw a strap on spinny situation. So.......

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I've enjoyed the conversation this topic has sparked. It's been kind of unexpected actually. My dimensions are both on the low end unfortunately. 4.5 inches in length, about 4.4 inches in girth. So no one's going to want to have to choose between those two!
That's pretty small, but not so small I couldn't enjoy it. You shouldn't try to speak for everyone.

Taya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And the idea, as I read it, was to equivalently objectify a man. but. I also saw a strap on spinny situation. So.......
The situation I had in mind when I asked the question. :D
Dual purpose maybe. Punish some, reward some.
And shouting "Who da man, ha, who da man?" all along. :yum

If I had to pick one or the other, based off my collection of dildos... I would say I can orgasm more easily with above average length + average girth than I can with average length + above average girth. And that's only a choice based off of no other person being involved. No skill, emotions, etc involved other than my own combined with an object. For people it's a different set of deciding factors entirely, and that doesn't include their genitals :p

Well I've enjoyed the conversation this topic has sparked. It's been kind of unexpected actually. My dimensions are both on the low end unfortunately. 4.5 inches in length, about 4.4 inches in girth. So no one's going to want to have to choose between those two!

That's only half an inch shorter and almost exactly the same girth of one of my favorite dildos. It's a good shape and is striped in rainbow colors. Just saying :p