What's the most humorous misunderstanding of female anatomy you've come across?

I know things can shift around inside some, I mean, my gosh.. the IUD I had perforated and completely went through the wall of my uterus to hang out in my abdominal cavity. That being said, ya aren't likely to have a tampon disappear up your cervix. Ya fish around a bit and it'll still be in there

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know things can shift around inside some, I mean, my gosh.. the IUD I had perforated and completely went through the wall of my uterus to hang out in my abdominal cavity. That being said, ya aren't likely to have a tampon disappear up your cervix. Ya fish around a bit and it'll still be in there

Yeah, it's not like it's the Black Hole of Calcutta! :biggrin1:

We did have to get doctors involved though. *shudder*

Reactions: AlteredEgo

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wish :frown1: I have a scar below my navel and one on my mons/pubic area from the laparoscopy to get it removed

That was one of the most horrific medical/birth control stories I have ever heard. Ever. Lucky you are still alive, kitten.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wish :frown1: I have a scar below my navel and one on my mons/pubic area from the laparoscopy to get it removed

*cannot run far enough fast enough and settles for sitting in a corner with eyes closed, fingers in ears, rocking back and forth and s reaming incoherently*

Seriously though. I echo Femmie's sentiment and I'm glad your still among us.

Reactions: lapdog2001

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Thanks to a distracted OBGYN, I tore stem to stern during childbirth.
That means I have a neat bump at the taint. Actually, my taint is mainly scar tissue. Yikes.
And some dudes get all dyslexic and think it's a clit. Sigh.

Yeah, the Clit of Pain.

It isn't actually funny, but I think that the most ridiculous one that I come across regularly in day to day life is that a woman's brain works completely differently to a man's brain.

Reactions: lapdog2001