What's The Riskiest Place You've Jerked Off?

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wonder if the roommates were jerking while you were sucking cock.
Nope—they were (pretending to be) sleeping. One guy said at a later time ( don’t recall how it came up) that he knew what was happening. But just tried to go to sleep. Same guy told me he had a sort of affair with a bud senior year of hs. Said that was kind of late for that to happen unless you were ”maybe sort of homo” anyway. But now he wasn’t (heh).

Kudo

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can you tell more?

Sure, It was my first business flight from Germany to Mexico City. The reason I got so horny and hard was because of the guy sitting next to me. He was wearing a business suit with tight trousers, and while he was sitting, he had such a huge bulge. I was staring at it the whole time. I think he noticed because, occasionally, he was touching it, pretending he was adjusting the crotch area. After a while, he fell asleep and spread his legs, one of them touching mine. Remember that I am flying business, so you can imagine how spread out he was. The touch of his legs on mine made me even more horny, so I looked around. Everyone was sleeping, so I started touching myself, and in the heat of the moment, I pulled out my cock and jerked off and came all over my jeans. I think he knew what was happening because he woke up as I finished, looked at me, and just smiled. he was an older guy, probably in his early 50s. When we landed at the airport, he gave me his business card. I never call him nor see him again... I regret it, but it was a flight to remember :p:imp:

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I did it at the back of the bus sitting behind a random guy. I moaned quite loud when I came but he didn't turn around. I feel really bad now as it was a very inappropriate thing to do.

magnetico

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sure, It was my first business flight from Germany to Mexico City. The reason I got so horny and hard was because of the guy sitting next to me. He was wearing a business suit with tight trousers, and while he was sitting, he had such a huge bulge. I was staring at it the whole time. I think he noticed because, occasionally, he was touching it, pretending he was adjusting the crotch area. After a while, he fell asleep and spread his legs, one of them touching mine. Remember that I am flying business, so you can imagine how spread out he was. The touch of his legs on mine made me even more horny, so I looked around. Everyone was sleeping, so I started touching myself, and in the heat of the moment, I pulled out my cock and jerked off and came all over my jeans. I think he knew what was happening because he woke up as I finished, looked at me, and just smiled. he was an older guy, probably in his early 50s. When we landed at the airport, he gave me his business card. I never call him nor see him again... I regret it, but it was a flight to remember :p:imp:
Wow what an exciting tale:p you missed a chance to see this man again:sob:

Reactions: P.J.9

paulista_user

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he gave me his business card. I never call him nor see him again... I regret it, but it was a flight to remembe
is he from germany or mexican?
And why people travel using business suit??? I am not arguing about your adventure. But it's not the first time i see people using business suit in the airplane...

Reactions: P.J.9

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One of my riskiest places to stroke my cock in the mornings was when I first moved into my apt, I would go out on the balcony in the mornings with my coffee with a morning semi, lube on the side table, apply the lube to get it full sized then sit back on the lazy boy and milk it dry …. After a quick clean up slip on my tights and head out to work…a few weeks later the apt beside me was rented out and I started to notice in the mornings I was being watched…the neighbour would see me and never ever said a word we would both be on the elevator from time to time and absolute silence…
So when I would stroke my cock in the mornings I made sure he got the best view and I swear I would ejaculate bigger loads when I thought he was watching…
The only ereason I did milk one in the mornings was to kill the bulge size in my tights… for the beginning of the day anyway…

mistercheeky

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rubbing through my jeans in class, at my desk back during school days. Had to deal with that mess in my underwear all day as I remember. We all were, but I was a horny fuck back then, and I mean horny.
I mastered cutting holes in my pockets for that. And preparing in advance with paper towels inside my undies to catch the mess.

P.J.9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Riskiest place I had sex was fucking my ex bf outside of the bar on the hood of my car. I’m sure if there were cameras in the parking lot then someone could have had a hot show besides the thre guys who caught us they were walking into the parking lot mmmmm