What's Your Type That You Still Haven't Had Sex With Yet?

HungBtmVegas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What type of person are you sexually attracted to, but haven't yet had sex with?

I've done everything I've ever wanted to do sexually, so my sexual bucket list only contains the types of men I want to have sex with. I really want to have sex with a southern cowboy/farmer, a bearish lumberjack, and a cajun man. All white, over 50, and with big cocks.

Reactions: Write
What type of person are you sexually attracted to, but haven't yet had sex with?

I've done everything I've ever wanted to do sexually, so my sexual bucket list only contains the types of men I want to have sex with. I really want to have sex with a southern cowboy/farmer, a bearish lumberjack, and a cajun man. All white, over 50, and with big cocks.
Lucky guy....All your dreams fulfilled at a young age.
I know that this fantasy is aimed at gay wishes and experiences. And I don't want to be a downer this early in a thread....
Since I'm straight, things don't seem to happen as easily. Since I'm older, the opportunities don't come around often.
So I have lots of unfulfilled dreams that I never expect will happen. I've always wanted to have sex with one of those naturally curvy, "built for sin" women. Like I knew when I was younger, but never closed the deal with. And yes, she has to desire to have sex with me....That's always a sticking point. You could pay a woman like that, but what did that accomplish? There are lots of other types that I'd like to experience, but I know time's running out....If it's not already expired.

Last edited: