When is it cool to send a women a pic of your cock?

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When is it cool to send a women a pic of your cock? I would think most women would want to know up front. I mean if your dating I'm sure eventually that most women want to see your penis and Maybe play with it.:redface:

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I call bullshit.

This is the same guy who opened another thread telling us he's bragged about and shown a pic of his dick to co-workers ... and they started having conversations about the topic, even, get this, comparing sizes ... and he still has a job.

Yeah, again, bullshit.

Last edited:

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP, just send them one the minute you get their phone number. And while you're at it, immediately ask them for a pic of their vagina too. and their tits. We women love nothing more than a forceful guy who loves to show off his massive dick. Dick pics make us wet all the live long day. It's what we live for. Also, send us a pic of your souped up ~Corsa with the flashing lights and the massive exhaust. That gets us gaggin for it. And tell us how many women you've made cum. Yeah that'll do it! Go forth and be an ass!

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP, just send them one the minute you get their phone number. And while you're at it, immediately ask them for a pic of their vagina too. and their tits. We women love nothing more than a forceful guy who loves to show off his massive dick. Dick pics make us wet all the live long day. It's what we live for. Also, send us a pic of your souped up ~Corsa with the flashing lights and the massive exhaust. That gets us gaggin for it. And tell us how many women you've made cum. Yeah that'll do it! Go forth and be an ass!

lol love this girl :)

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my exact point. I asked one simple question, and look how you responded. My theory on why women have a secret hatred for larger than average cocks is penis envy. I mean why join a sight dedicated to big cocks. Then in the same moment get irrated at a guy for sending you a cock pic. That makes no sense, but that's what you get when you ask women.

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I call bullshit.

This is the same guy who opened another thread telling us he's bragged about and shown a pic of his dick to co-workers ... and they started having conversations about the topic, even, get this, comparing sizes ... and he still has a job.

Yeah, again, bullshit.

what could they do? When I was the one being harassed. PLus it was a female at the job I was friends with benefits with. She recieved the pic outside of work, but let me guess. Men can't be harassed right.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is my exact point. I asked one simple question, and look how you responded. My theory on why women have a secret hatred for larger than average cocks is penis envy. I mean why join a sight dedicated to big cocks. Then in the same moment get irrated at a guy for sending you a cock pic. That makes no sense, but that's what you get when you ask women.

Obviously our opinions mean nothing to you so how about you stop asking questions. Then everyone is happy!

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I don't have anything against men who HAVE a larger than average cock... just men that ACT like a larger than average cock. :rolleyes:

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Your question .. and your "theories" seem to be uncorrelated. There are plenty of women on this board who love big cocks. We love looking at them, we love touching them, we loving having them in and around our bodies. That is completely separate from being bombarded with classless dick pic texts. Joining LPSG and expecting some common decency from a guy to be more mature than some high schooler sexting, has nothing to do with one another. If I want a pic of a guys dick, I'm going to ask him for one. It's the same thing with cams in the chat room. I don't want to be harassed to look at your big cock. When I'm in the mood, I'll look. It's as simple as that.

Your defensive posts really come off like you're looking to blame women for your own insecurities. Asking us our opinions and then battling us and saying they're wrong and this is why women hate this and hate that and why you can't ask a woman anything.

If I were you, I'd check that sexist attitude at the door. Especially when you're trying to query women on their opinions.

Last edited:

Jillang

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

"That's what you get when you ask women"? Really? Of course you are being attacked, you at least "appear" to just be seeking attention. Just to answer your question about why to join a site like this, there are multiple answers to that question but I'm sure very few of them involve having guys send pics to them. Believe me, there are enough guys without enough common sense, perverted, or who are socially awkward enough to send penis pics without having to join a site like this.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Again, I can't speak for all women because I lost the election, but there may be some, a few, or maybe one or two who would adore to have a picture of your penis on their phone.

I'm not one of them, so I can't give you a time frame of when it would be appropriate.

Here's an idea though: ask them. Not sure how to phrase the question other than being straightforward. Surprising them may backfire, so it's best to apprise them of incoming.

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
A friend I'd shown interest in once upon a time sent me his cock pic via text. I was sat in a restaurant at the time with a good friend. He'd never done anything of this nature before and it was quite unexpected... I just hope the people sat behind me didn't see when I opened it.

I lost any and all interest I'd had in him in that moment.

It isn't about hating cock, penis envy or anything else of that nature. It is about respect. It is about you not assuming that at any given moment, without request, we are sat there longing to see what you've got dangling between your legs. Assuming that at the moment you send it, we are in a situation where innocently opening your text to find a penis would be appropriate or at least not cause issues.

Let's not forget that for generations, two things have been happening:

1. Women have had to listen to countless tales of how women are just out for what they can get, that they are all take and no give.

2. Women have had to listen to countless tales of men sharing stories, intimate details of their sex lives with friends.

Those two things combined leave a lot of us feeling like we're expected to send something back (though I'd guess that most on this site at least are like myself and don't really give a fuck about what may or may not be expected of us) and that if we do send something back, it'll be around your entire group of friends within seconds and all over the internet within the hour.

You send one if asked for one, or perhaps if she's sent you something first (and you feel like reciprocating) otherwise, keep it to yourself.