When is it cool to send a women a pic of your cock?

D_Jacqueline_Boozann

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You must be able to 'read' your women; not all women are cock obliging. Some may be shy; too conservative. If, in doubt, always ask.....never assume.

I want to see a man's cock -- at least I know what I might be expecting.

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You must be able to 'read' your women; not all women are cock obliging. Some may be shy; too conservative. If, in doubt, always ask.....never assume.

I want to see a man's cock -- at least I know what I might be expecting.
thanks for the honesty.

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
de·fen·sive adjective \di-ˈfen(t)-siv, ˈdē-ˌ\

Definition of DEFENSIVE

: serving to defend or protect <defensive fortifications>
a : devoted to resisting or preventing aggression or attack <defensive behavior>
b : of or relating to the attempt to keep an opponent from scoring in a game or contest <a player with good defensive skills>
a : valuable in defensive play <a defensive card in bridge>
b : designed to keep an opponent from being the highest bidder <a defensive bid>
— de·fen·sive·ly adverb
— de·fen·sive·ness noun
See defensive defined for English-language learners »
See defensive defined for kids »

Examples of DEFENSIVE

The city began building a defensive wall around its borders.
The government decided to join a defensive alliance with several other nations.
I was surprised by his defensive reaction to my suggestion.
There's no need to get so defensive. I was only making a suggestion.
When we asked her about the mistakes, she became defensive.

~~~~

I thought perhaps you didn't understand the definition of 'defensive'. Which is what you are being. I didn't see any personal attacks against you on this page. So, how exactly are you being attacked? Because you posting your question and then disliking the answers you get does not equal being attacked.

might point exactly. I was being attack. So why would you ask a stupid question like "why are you being so defensive"? Boy! YOU ARE BRILLLIANNT!!!!!!!!

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for the honesty.

You're a dick.
ALL OF THE WOMEN POSTING HERE HAVE BEEN HONEST.

This just goes to prove that you were looking for an opinion that matches yours.
When you found it "Thanks for being honest".
When you don't find it - "IM BEING ATTACKED."

Ass.

I will waste no more time responding to you.

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're a dick.

This just goes to prove that you were looking for an opinion that matches yours.

Ass.

The only woman who answered the question was episopalian. Tell me where do you actually answer the question. Or do you resort to name calling when you know your wrong and can't make a point. :cool:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're a dick.

Ass.

PENIS ENVY!!!!!!!! ;p

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dos centavos: Treat me like the lady you think I am, not the whore you want me to be.

When? When they ask for one

Whenever a guy sends me a pic of his dick, i send him a pic of a bigger dick back. That tends to do the trick.

The second you decide you no longer want to get laid!

Your question .. and your "theories" seem to be uncorrelated. There are plenty of women on this board who love big cocks. We love looking at them, we love touching them, we loving having them in and around our bodies. That is completely separate from being bombarded with classless dick pic texts. Joining LPSG and expecting some common decency from a guy to be more mature than some high schooler sexting, has nothing to do with one another. If I want a pic of a guys dick, I'm going to ask him for one. It's the same thing with cams in the chat room. I don't want to be harassed to look at your big cock. When I'm in the mood, I'll look. It's as simple as that.

Your defensive posts really come off like you're looking to blame women for your own insecurities. Asking us our opinions and then battling us and saying they're wrong and this is why women hate this and hate that and why you can't ask a woman anything.

If I were you, I'd check that sexist attitude at the door. Especially when you're trying to query women on their opinions.

Again, I can't speak for all women because I lost the election, but there may be some, a few, or maybe one or two who would adore to have a picture of your penis on their phone.

I'm not one of them, so I can't give you a time frame of when it would be appropriate.

Here's an idea though: ask them. Not sure how to phrase the question other than being straightforward. Surprising them may backfire, so it's best to apprise them of incoming.

Hmmm Personally, I don't get irritated that guys send cock pics. I get irritated at the response they expect when they send cock pics. You guys send these pics with the expectation that we give a flying fuck. WRONG. So many of you think you're something special... every woman's dream because you have a big dick. WRONG AGAIN. If it were only about the dick... we'd just go buy huge dildos and be happy without your insecure, self-righteous, misinformed bullshit. I joined this site because I do appreciate a large cock. That does not mean that I'm sitting around gagging at the chance to see one. Guess what... the internet (this site alone) is FULL of them. Why? Because you guys love tooting your own horns and showing them off to everyone who will look and even some who won't, willingly. What does this all mean? You... are not special because of your big dick. Just like I am not special because of my big tits. Most women don't give enough of a damn about your dick for it to be "the right time" to send her pics of it. If she's expressed interest... send away. If she hasn't... you're just being a twat. Go for it, though. Set yourself up for failure. I hardly think any of us here give a fuck about that either :)

The only woman who answered the question was episopalian. Tell me where do you actually answer the question. Or do you resort to name calling when you know your wrong and can't make a point. :cool:
All of the above quotes are HONEST ANSWERS TO YOUR FUCKING QUESTION.
You clearly must be a troll and I'm falling for it by responding. Or can you really be that fucking dumb? I've made my point plenty of times. You just aren't intelligent enough to understand it. Good thing everyone else does.

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay, this is actually getting really entertaining :) I hope he keeps posting so we can keep giggling :)

Also, I think SK pretty much wrapped it up when she said "You're a dick" :)

Maybe the OP should just take a self photo (probably face/torso with lame ass sunglasses, a crooked hat, some cheap "bling", and grills) and send that to these poor women. They'd surely be REALLY impressed/aroused by such a big dick. Probably drop trou and flick the bean right on the spot.