When is it cool to send a women a pic of your cock?

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is my exact point. I asked one simple question, and look how you responded. My theory on why women have a secret hatred for larger than average cocks is penis envy. I mean why join a sight dedicated to big cocks. Then in the same moment get irrated at a guy for sending you a cock pic. That makes no sense, but that's what you get when you ask women.

Hmmm Personally, I don't get irritated that guys send cock pics. I get irritated at the response they expect when they send cock pics. You guys send these pics with the expectation that we give a flying fuck. WRONG. So many of you think you're something special... every woman's dream because you have a big dick. WRONG AGAIN. If it were only about the dick... we'd just go buy huge dildos and be happy without your insecure, self-righteous, misinformed bullshit. I joined this site because I do appreciate a large cock. That does not mean that I'm sitting around gagging at the chance to see one. Guess what... the internet (this site alone) is FULL of them. Why? Because you guys love tooting your own horns and showing them off to everyone who will look and even some who won't, willingly. What does this all mean? You... are not special because of your big dick. Just like I am not special because of my big tits. Most women don't give enough of a damn about your dick for it to be "the right time" to send her pics of it. If she's expressed interest... send away. If she hasn't... you're just being a twat. Go for it, though. Set yourself up for failure. I hardly think any of us here give a fuck about that either :)

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your question .. and your "theories" seem to be uncorrelated. There are plenty of women on this board who love big cocks. We love looking at them, we love touching them, we loving having them in and around our bodies. That is completely separate from being bombarded with classless dick pic texts. Joining LPSG and expecting some common decency from a guy to be more mature than some high schooler sexting, has nothing to do with one another. If I want a pic of a guys dick, I'm going to ask him for one. It's the same thing with cams in the chat room. I don't want to be harassed to look at your big cock. When I'm in the mood, I'll look. It's as simple as that.

Your defensive posts really come off like you're looking to blame women for your own insecurities. Asking us our opinions and then battling us and saying they're wrong and this is why women hate this and hate that and why you can't ask a woman anything.

If I were you, I'd check that sexist attitude at the door. Especially when you're trying to query women on their opinions.

be honest were they opinions or did your lady friends attack me or did you bother to read their post.

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
be honest were they opinions or did your lady friends attack me or did you bother to read their post.

I read all of the posts. I don't know why you're feeling attacked. Again I think it's because you were looking for some kind of validation of your own feelings regarding your experiences sending women cock pics. You didn't get that validation so you feel all butt hurt and attacked.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I read all of the posts. I don't know why you're feeling attacked. Again I think it's because you were looking for some kind of validation of your own feelings regarding your experiences sending women cock pics. You didn't get that validation so you feel all butt hurt and attacked.

Exactly! If he really wanted a womans opinion then he would have listened. His responses made it clear he just wanted women to agree with him. If you don't want to hear the answer, don't ask the question.

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your question .. and your "theories" seem to be uncorrelated. There are plenty of women on this board who love big cocks. We love looking at them, we love touching them, we loving having them in and around our bodies. That is completely separate from being bombarded with classless dick pic texts. Joining LPSG and expecting some common decency from a guy to be more mature than some high schooler sexting, has nothing to do with one another. If I want a pic of a guys dick, I'm going to ask him for one. It's the same thing with cams in the chat room. I don't want to be harassed to look at your big cock. When I'm in the mood, I'll look. It's as simple as that.

Your defensive posts really come off like you're looking to blame women for your own insecurities. Asking us our opinions and then battling us and saying they're wrong and this is why women hate this and hate that and why you can't ask a woman anything.

If I were you, I'd check that sexist attitude at the door. Especially when you're trying to query women on their opinions.

i belive i was the one being attaked or did you read the other posts.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i belive i was the one being attaked or did you read the other posts.

What is wrong with you? You asked a question and got answers! Surely you should see that this is how women feel about dick pics! You accused me of hating dick just because i told you that we don't like dick pics! You have turned a question that should have shown you that we don't want you to send them into an attack on our sexuality. Seriously, what did you want us to say? Would you have been happy if we lied and told you to send them all the time? We're trying to stop you from making a fool of yourself. And help you get along with women in real life. When a guy sends me a cock pic, out of the blue, i immediately tell him i don't want to see him and ignore him from that point on. Is that what you want? How dare you tell me i don't like men just because you don't like the answer. I JUST DON'T LIKE MEN LIKE YOU WHO THINK I SHOULD BE GRATEFUL BECAUSE THEY HAVE A DICK. Stop being such an ass and listen to us! We don't appreciate cock pics. End of story. So if you don't want an honest reply, don't ask for advice! Do you realise how stupid and crass you sound when you argue with us after asking for an opinion? I pity you i really do because you are never going to understand why you are wrong no matter how many times you are told. When women don't agree with you in real life are you this abusive towards them?

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*ahem*
Dear OP,
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but...
When you speak in a public forum... you open yourself up for attack. When you post online... you open yourself up for *brutal attack* (though, I really don't think anyone has been brutal. I think you're just a pansy). There are no consequences for being brutal with your opinions here. If you can't handle people thinking you're a twat... Don't speak. Honestly, pull up your big girl panties (thus putting away your dick) and stop being a cry baby.

Sincerely,
Snarky :)

D_Sandy_Krautch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP never, ever send a woman a pic unless she asks. Instead, be receptive and courteous, windswept and interesting. Be able to do good deeds at a whim, have clarity of vision and forethought in your endeavours. Concentrate on positivity, generosity of spirit and nurture mutual understanding. Develop the ability to cook and cater for 75 covers with one hand, earn more than 45k a year, know your drains, remove mildew, be physical enough to protect that fragile little lady from all harm, yet tender enough to stroke and soothe her woes away in that 5 grand jaccuzzi you installed yourself whilst popping home in-between jobs to check on the homestead and repair the broken appliance. Have time for HER. While all and everyone around you is chaotic and unreliable; make time for her, be there for her.

Just dont have a penis, especially on a penis website, that'd just be too illogical.

Riiiight... because THAT was a totally logical response :rolleyes:
No one said anything about him having a penis on a large penis website. You ever check out the ratio of men to women here? You suppose that might be because many women aren't interested in such a place? *gasp* shocking, no? If even the women who come to this site aren't interested in unsolicited cock pics, it stands to reason that women who do not come here would definitely not want them. Crazy fact: women know how to use goggle to find websites about things they're interested in, too. If more women wanted to see photos of large dicks... I suspect that... they WOULD! It's all too much. I know. Just sit back and take deep breaths. It'll be ok once this ground breaking information sinks in. :boggled:

redz_rule

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OP never, ever send a woman a pic unless she asks. Instead, be receptive and courteous, windswept and interesting. Be able to do good deeds at a whim, have clarity of vision and forethought in your endeavours. Concentrate on positivity, generosity of spirit and nurture mutual understanding. Develop the ability to cook and cater for 75 covers with one hand, earn more than 45k a year, know your drains, remove mildew, be physical enough to protect that fragile little lady from all harm, yet tender enough to stroke and soothe her woes away in that 5 grand jaccuzzi you installed yourself whilst popping home in-between jobs to check on the homestead and repair the broken appliance. Have time for HER. While all and everyone around you is chaotic and unreliable; make time for her, be there for her.

Just dont have a penis, especially on a penis website, that'd just be too illogical.

The only entitled princess response in this thread was yours and it makes you look like a prick. Nobody asked the OP for anything, including (believe it or not) dick pics.

Take your inadequacy issues and agenda elsewhere - this is ASK A WOMAN.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

So where is this guy in my life? If that's what we want and we get whatever we want, where's my jaccuzzi? Obviously you have a very large chip on your shoulder about we women so maybe you should go find this guy for yourself.

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

did you read the other post. i was the one being attacked.

dragon_9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*ahem*
Dear OP,
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but...
When you speak in a public forum... you open yourself up for attack. When you post online... you open yourself up for *brutal attack* (though, I really don't think anyone has been brutal. I think you're just a pansy). There are no consequences for being brutal with your opinions here. If you can't handle people thinking you're a twat... Don't speak. Honestly, pull up your big girl panties (thus putting away your dick) and stop being a cry baby.

Sincerely,
Snarky :)

i expected that, but for her to say that i'm being defensive as though i'm not being attacked. screw her!!!!!!

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i expected that, but for her to say that i'm being defensive as though i'm not being attacked. screw her!!!!!!

de·fen·sive adjective \di-ˈfen(t)-siv, ˈdē-ˌ\

Definition of DEFENSIVE

: serving to defend or protect <defensive fortifications>
a : devoted to resisting or preventing aggression or attack <defensive behavior>
b : of or relating to the attempt to keep an opponent from scoring in a game or contest <a player with good defensive skills>
a : valuable in defensive play <a defensive card in bridge>
b : designed to keep an opponent from being the highest bidder <a defensive bid>
&#8212; de·fen·sive·ly adverb
&#8212; de·fen·sive·ness noun
See defensive defined for English-language learners »
See defensive defined for kids »

Examples of DEFENSIVE

The city began building a defensive wall around its borders.
The government decided to join a defensive alliance with several other nations.
I was surprised by his defensive reaction to my suggestion.
There's no need to get so defensive. I was only making a suggestion.
When we asked her about the mistakes, she became defensive.

~~~~

I thought perhaps you didn't understand the definition of 'defensive'. Which is what you are being. I didn't see any personal attacks against you on this page. So, how exactly are you being attacked? Because you posting your question and then disliking the answers you get does not equal being attacked.

Last edited: