Where Do You Tell Him To Cum On You..?

MorganF11

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m surprised most answers are the mouth. If it’s a partner I want to feel it deep inside my ass, bare. If it’s casual sex also in my ass while he’s fucking me, I like the way it feels when the top is filling that condom, I love feeling those pulsations.

briacon429

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m surprised most answers are the mouth. If it’s a partner I want to feel it deep inside my ass, bare. If it’s casual sex also in my ass while he’s fucking me, I like the way it feels when the top is filling that condom, I love feeling those pulsations.

I agree! Don’t get me wrong, I love it in my mouth. But I love it up my ass even more! Not to mention I’m all about those “pulsations” as you put it... I fucking love that feeling when the other guy is starting to cum!!!

Pau0330

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I usually let him decide. Whatever he may be in the mood for that day is what will make him cum the most.

However, my personal preference is my face. I love watching him cum and seeing his body (and face) squirm as he squeezes more and more out. So sexy.

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A load up my ass is a load wasted in my opinion. I would always prefer for him to shoot on my face or in my mouth.

I love the look and feel of hot cum on my body, so equally on (not in) my ass, on my chest or on my abs are all fair game!

Hungstraight

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A load up my ass is a load wasted in my opinion. I would always prefer for him to shoot on my face or in my mouth.

I love the look and feel of hot cum on my body, so equally on (not in) my ass, on my chest or on my abs are all fair game!