Which male celebrity would you rather?

Which male celebrity would you most like to fuck?

• Zac Effron

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Jared Leto

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Ben Affleck

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Gerard Butler

Votes: 20 37.7%
  • Forest Whitaker

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Rob Lowe

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Zac Effron - boy m'eh
Jared Leto - boy - mesmerizing eyes but still too boyish
Ben Affleck - goofball boy-man
Gerard Butler - rugged man
Forest Whitaker - soft spoken man
Rob Lowe - grown up pretty boy - hard to shake initial impressions. Though I loved him in the West Wing he still came across as a bit of a priss.

Pretty weak selection IMO.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gerard Butler. He's fun, has a cool accent and as Ms Hott pointed out - he's really the only grown man on the list.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I pretty much suck at caring who celebrities are, so I had to look up all but two to see what they look like.

Zac Effron - I've never seen any of his movies, I just watched the preview of The Lucky One, he's very pretty. Definitely looks better with the scruff and longer hair. Great eyebrows, eyes, jawline... In about ten years he'll be a rugged stunner and at that point... well :biggrin1:

Jared Leto - Eh, no, pretty eyes though.

Ben Affleck - Funny, does this quirky half smile thing that's kinda cute, gets an A+ for the chest hair.

Gerard Butler - Mmmmff, I've watched 300 a few times just to see him at his hottest. In that movie, those certain movie moments, he'd have to beg me for rest.

Forest Whitaker - Such a sweetheart, but I'm not physically attracted to him.

Rob Lowe - Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh, girly boy.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hollywood always discusses Rob Lowe and Jared Leto? Really?

You seem to be missing some major players.

Hugh Jackman? - smoking hot - handsome, hairy, accent, sexy speaking and singing voice, tall, great dancer, beautiful muscles, wonderful sense of humour and genuinely sweet man. I could go on but I'll keep it short.:biggrin1:

Christian Bale? - Brooding sexy goodness.

Leonardo DiCapri? (blech, though he looks like a sexy ex, blech all the same)

Johnny Depp? - Not my type but he's always on everyone's lips (or perhaps everyone just wishes he were)

Chris Helmsworth? - Hot new Aussie - THOR for chissakes! nummy, nummy, nummy.

Robert Downey Jr? Gorgeous, insouciant, witty, the sweet bad boy our mothers warned us about.

Brad Pitt? Pretty boy distilled into a gorgeous beautifully maturing man. Had little interest in him until Troy and then "Hello!"

Channing Tatum? - Too butch to be pretty but I'd lick every inch of him.

Mark Whalberg? - Oh, yeah, I can feel the vibrations.

Dwayne Johnson? - Fierce, funny, freakin' pumped, incredible smile. Can rock my world any time.

Ewan McGregor? - Handsome, humble, infectious smile. I can picture a tickle and a talk more than a tumble.

Michael Fassbender?
Jason Statham?
Chris Evans?
Jude Law?
Ashton Kutcher?
Matt Damon?
Javier Bardem? - YES PLEASE!
Daniel Craig?
Ryan Gossling?
Bradley Cooper?
Matthew McConaughey?
Paul Rudd?
Tom frikkin' brute strength and pillow lips Hardy! All through Warrior I wanted to kiss him better.

But no, Rob Lowe and Jared Leto are who Hollywood is always talking about. I'll bet if you ask nicely the mods will edit in an option for the Hoff, too!

Ladies? Who have I missed?

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gerard Butler. I've loved him ever since he played Dracula back in 2000 (I think it was in 2000).
I currently have a huge crush on 2 totally different men. One is the trainer from Bayern München- Pep Guardiola and the other one is a finnish singer/songwriter named Samu Haber.
Look them up and tell me Samu is not the hottest guy on earth! :tongue:

Last edited:

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
@Gillette, add Chris Pine.

As to the hypothetical list and question ... I'd happily give Zac Efron a mercy fuck. That boy is total eye candy.

How in the hell is chubby Forest Whitaker hot? I wouldn't know which eye to look at as they always seem to be going in different directions.

Last edited:

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media
@Gillette, add Chris Pine.

As to the hypothetical list and question ... I'd happily give Zac Efron a mercy fuck. That boy is total eye candy.

How in the hell is Forest Whitaker hot? I wouldn't know which eye to look at as they always seem to be going in different direction.

lol forest whitaker just made me laugh thats why i put him in, i cant lie

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Celebrity does not necessarily make a person better but could do quite the opposite. And their status does not make them more desirable to me.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hollywood always discusses Rob Lowe and Jared Leto? Really?

You seem to be missing some major players.

Hugh Jackman? - smoking hot - handsome, hairy, accent, sexy speaking and singing voice, tall, great dancer, beautiful muscles, wonderful sense of humour and genuinely sweet man. I could go on but I'll keep it short.:biggrin1:

Christian Bale? - Brooding sexy goodness.

Leonardo DiCapri? (blech, though he looks like a sexy ex, blech all the same)

Johnny Depp? - Not my type but he's always on everyone's lips (or perhaps everyone just wishes he were)

Chris Helmsworth? - Hot new Aussie - THOR for chissakes! nummy, nummy, nummy.

Robert Downey Jr? Gorgeous, insouciant, witty, the sweet bad boy our mothers warned us about.

Brad Pitt? Pretty boy distilled into a gorgeous beautifully maturing man. Had little interest in him until Troy and then "Hello!"

Channing Tatum? - Too butch to be pretty but I'd lick every inch of him.

Mark Whalberg? - Oh, yeah, I can feel the vibrations.

Dwayne Johnson? - Fierce, funny, freakin' pumped, incredible smile. Can rock my world any time.

Ewan McGregor? - Handsome, humble, infectious smile. I can picture a tickle and a talk more than a tumble.

Michael Fassbender?
Jason Statham?
Chris Evans?
Jude Law?
Ashton Kutcher?
Matt Damon?
Javier Bardem? - YES PLEASE!
Daniel Craig?
Ryan Gossling?
Bradley Cooper?
Matthew McConaughey?
Paul Rudd?
Tom frikkin' brute strength and pillow lips Hardy! All through Warrior I wanted to kiss him better.

But no, Rob Lowe and Jared Leto are who Hollywood is always talking about. I'll bet if you ask nicely the mods will edit in an option for the Hoff, too!

Ladies? Who have I missed?

OMG TOM HARDYYYYYYYYYY:wink: He is like the hotness of the hot. Smokin' wants to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center HOT!!!!

Huge Jackman is the panty dropper... hell they don't drop, they just ignite. God, his chest hair. The things one could do to that man.

Christian Bale, eh. Has some movie moments, but not for me.

Mark Wahlberg... whew *fans* I believe the first movie I saw him in was Fear... he was sooooo bad, and I didn't mind. I sort of wanted Reese to STFU and stop whining, just look at him. Years later I would still eat him alive.

Leonardo DiCaprio, eh always looks to young. Time passes and he still looks to young. Not my type at all.

Johnny Depp, ehhhhhhh... no.

Channing Tatum, hahahaaaaaa oh yeahhhhhhhhhhh. He's sort of pretty, but there's something about him. One of the rare few pretty boys that seem attractive on screen.

Dwayne Johnson has his moments along with McGregor.

I have to add Vin Diesel... in Pitch Black... just wow. Another case of bad boy worship. Looks nothing like what I would randomly find attractive.

This is the type of guy I would crush all over in real life only based on his looks. Just look at all that hairy man perfection. Men should walk around shirtless when they look like this. It should be a law. I wouldn't care if he sweated all over everything in the gym and never wiped it off. Sigh... he's probably a real douche whomever he is. I may have stolen this pic from Mickey, I cant recall anymore I just know his hotness lives on my computer for me to look at whenever I wish.

Attachments

D_Malcolm_MacPudd

Account Disabled
Media
OMG TOM HARDYYYYYYYYYY:wink:

This is the type of guy I would crush all over in real life only based on his looks. Just look at all that hairy man perfection. Men should walk around shirtless when they look like this. It should be a law. I wouldn't care if he sweated all over everything in the gym and never wiped it off. Sigh... he's probably a real douche whomever he is. I may have stolen this pic from Mickey, I cant recall anymore I just know his hotness lives on my computer for me to look at whenever I wish.

haha so you ladies like the beast look! thats cool sorry i didnt give you that option, so you want like a robin williams i assume?:biggrin1:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha so you ladies like the beast look! thats cool sorry i didnt give you that option, so you want like a robin williams i assume?:biggrin1:

While Robin Williams is very funny, his face is not very attractive to me.

I like the manly fur. It's so f'n hot. Just another way men can be so different from women, which drives me crazy. I've never understood the love for shaving the man fur. More fur please:biggrin1: Guys without can be hot as well, but photographically I choose hair :)

Last edited: