White Boys aren't as small as people think

whosthatman116

Experimental Member
Media
Fantastic, no one is debating the existence of 9 inch penises. There is clear, obvious visual evidence of that size that exists. "10 inches" (bone-pressed or non-bone-pressed), however, which the user in question is claiming cannot be classified in that same category, because no authentic evidence of that size exists. (Your own hilariously photoshopped photos you're always linking on the forum don't count BTW).

For making a claim. If you do not want to be scrutinized, then don't make unrealistic claims, then fail to back them up. How do you not understand that?

I make the claim that this is my cock. If you claim "foul" or photoshop, or it's someone else's picture then prove it..[/QUOTE]

Hah! Forget those photos. All one has to do is peruse through your joke of a gallery and see there's foul play going on.

In one photo, there's a bunch of completely unnatural rings around your shaft which are present in no other photo.

In the photo where your penis is hanging out of your blue jeans with your belt undone, there's a mole/birthmark on the upper left side (your left) of the shaft. In all the other photos, it is blatantly missing.

If you want, I could get into a discussion further with some other people here who analyze photos and we could depict and point out evidence of foul play in all (or nearly all) of your photos.

Fucking amateur.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I make the claim that this is my cock. If you claim "foul" or photoshop, or it's someone else's picture then prove it..

Hah! Forget those photos. All one has to do is peruse through your joke of a gallery and see there's foul play going on.

In one photo, there's a bunch of completely unnatural rings around your shaft which are present in no other photo.

In the photo where your penis is hanging out of your blue jeans with your belt undone, there's a mole/birthmark on the upper left side (your left) of the shaft. In all the other photos, it is blatantly missing.

If you want, I could get into a discussion further with some other people here who analyze photos and we could depict and point out evidence of foul play in all (or nearly all) of your photos.

Fucking amateur.[/QUOTE]

Why not start with the 2 I posted above? The rings are, as I explained, because it was crammed in my underwear all day. I don't know about the birthmark maybe it was a bruise or something. Please don't re-post any of the pictures in my gallery here, because that was tried before but the member got caught adding things trying to discredit me. He hasn't made a peep since then.

whosthatman116

Experimental Member
Media

Fucking amateur.

Why not start with the 2 I posted above? The rings are, as I explained, because it was crammed in my underwear all day. I don't know about the birthmark maybe it was a bruise or something. Please don't re-post any of the pictures in my gallery here, because that was tried before but the member got caught adding things trying to discredit me. He hasn't made a peep since then.[/QUOTE]

Wow.

LAMEST excuses hahahahah!

Just come clean.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

I'm a moron.

Bring in the experts and analyze away..

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Your photos are altered, I JUST pointed out 2 glaring flaws without even trying. Every single non-bulge photo in your gallery looks hilariously fabricated.

Did you even read my explanation? The rings are from being packed in my underwear all day (I explained that in the caption) and the so-called birthmark might have been a bruise or something..I really don't know. Why would I add rings and a birthmark if that's even possible? You are making no sense at all.

whosthatman116

Experimental Member
Media
Did you even read my explanation? The rings are from being packed in my underwear all day (I explained that in the caption) and the so-called birthmark might have been a bruise or something..I really don't know. Why would I add rings and a birthmark if that's even possible? You are making no sense at all.

Nobody's penis would look like that even if it was "packed away". They're completely and utterly unnatural looking and I'm guessing that caption was a preemptive defence mechanism to discourage people from calling out your bullshit.

As far as the mole goes. That's obviously a mole. I mean, I don't know what else to say. If you think that's a bruise, or some temporary mark or something, all I can say is you're completely defiant in admitting your forgery, legally blind, or insane. My guess is your just being childishly defiant.

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nobody's penis would look like that even if it was "packed away". They're completely and utterly unnatural looking and I'm guessing that caption was a preemptive defence mechanism to discourage people from calling out your bullshit.

As far as the mole goes. That's obviously a mole. I mean, I don't know what else to say. If you think that's a bruise, or some temporary mark or something, all I can say is you're completely defiant in admitting your forgery, legally blind, or insane. My guess is your just being childishly defiant.

I'm done here and you are free to think and say whatever you want. Moles and rings mean nothing and prove nothing and I think you know it.

whosthatman116

Experimental Member
Media

You wouldn't "add" rings. They're just a side effect and tell take sign of photo fakery.

And again, lol, you wouldn't "add" a mole, it would just inadvertently get taken out due to tampering with your photos. Any inconsistency like that is about as sure fire a sign as you can get that a photo or photos have been tampered with.

whosthatman116

Experimental Member
Media
I'm done here and you are free to think and say whatever you want. Moles and rings mean nothing and prove nothing and I think you know it.
Then what does mean something? Do I have to literally come find you, chop it off and bring it around for everyone to see?

Your photos show multiple tell-take signs of forgery. There's no two ways about it. You can deny it all, but the visual evidence speaks for itself.