White guys into black women?

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
My wife is a black hotty. She is mixed with Mexican and African backgrounds from her parents. She was defenitely blessed with a giant ass. Not to mention how pretty she is to me. My wife is a ten overall.

CurseOfCurves

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Black female here (love the topic btw) forgive me if I'm deviating away from the original post but I'm curious if any of you have ever received a side eye or perceived odd look when stepping out with your chocolate lover. My bf constantly complains of this and we're in a pretty open minded, hipster city.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Some may not believe it due to my percentage of gay but I have thought for years how hot it would be to sink my raging hardon into a steaming hot black pussy that was hot pink on the inside. I've had some hot black cock buds over the years too, the latest had a solid DARK ebony cock. One had 8" of uncut black meat with a pink head and the other was a hot as fuck 20 something black stud with a hot hanging flopper on soft and at least 8 " hard that shot white jizz to his chin while my BF fucked him and he jacked.

Interracial is HOT!

Reactions: reuben36