who has seen you hard?

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Um why has your doctor seen you hard?

Getting an erection during a physical exam is not unusual. I don't anymore, but certainly when I was a teen and in my 20s I always got an erection during a physical exam.

my friend and i were backpacking around europe. just the two of us. he was openly gay but i was still closeted he thought i was straight. we were staying at a hostel in amsterdam j was 18 he was 19. anyways the room was literally the size of a shoebox with a shower with a slide out door. he was really hairy and had a 5 inch fat floppy dick. it was late i had bottom bunk...he went for a shower and left the door wide open i could see everything. i’d only caught glimpses of him in locker rooms and things but never a full frontal since he was pretty shy. he had a thick dark hairy bush and hole. he slept naked and climbed onto the bunk above me with his semi flopping around. i started masturbating while he was showering a mad he saw me...

the first one i was 19, my dick was a bit on the smaller side only 6 inches hard. my dad and i went to the local swimming pool he went swimming too. at home he’d rush to shower but he’d mainly shower at work. i went to the locker room first and stripped went into the shower to my surprise they were all open. my dad then went to shower it had been pretty much the first time i’d ever seen him fully naked, he had a soft floppy get fifth year dick. he was uncut i’m cut which made it more interesting. he rolled his foreskin back and winked at me bc he knew i was watching. after wards he asked if everything was okay with me since i was cut. he even showed me how to check your balls and showed me up close a man to man sort of thing. when we got home i rushed up to my room immediately to jerk off

hornyafihp

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd like to know how these delivery guys saw you naked and hard. It was that you open the door already naked and then you get an hardon or you have sex with them?
I mean I didn’t realise it was him so I went to go and get cash and the door swung open and he saw. I went back to the door and He said it was ok and I was getting cash out my wallet he gave me a couple strokes as I joked with him he could and he actually did

glow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All my schoolmates when I was a teen because got an accidental erection when we were swimming. It was a bit awkward but as my cock is neither very big nor small it didn't cause much reaction.

I've had a few semis publicly after that too but never a full boner.

Other than that, only people I've had sex with.

grommet10429360

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My best mate, His brother as we had a jerk session and he asked also to plough met ass. A few other friends spindly very much the same. Close friend I did my nurse training with. Used him to show my how to handled foreskined cocks better. buddies, girl friends and my wife. My mum - slept naked from being a teen

Hardybob

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In addition to the 25 or so women I was with prior to getting married, three of my buddies in college saw mine. When I was 19 and 20, I did a mfm threesome with each one of them. Was really quite hot to see another guys hard cock!