Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, countless friends have seen photos back in my early twenties. A few have chubbed me up by giving me handies under the table at bars. My ex would wrap her hands around it, always got me leaking, and jerked me off. Then I’d feel her pussy juice run over my fingertips. (Hottest thing about her was how quickly she became wet, we never fucked though, unfortunately- i imagine she would soak everything we’d be on) and my wife of six years who can’t stop riding it...unless she’s sore, like she is now... but I tore it up the other night, even after busting.

Buck Star

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can understand "tore it up" after seeing your pics. Amazing.
Well, countless friends have seen photos back in my early twenties. A few have chubbed me up by giving me handies under the table at bars. My ex would wrap her hands around it, always got me leaking, and jerked me off. Then I’d feel her pussy juice run over my fingertips. (Hottest thing about her was how quickly she became wet, we never fucked though, unfortunately- i imagine she would soak everything we’d be on) and my wife of six years who can’t stop riding it...unless she’s sore, like she is now... but I tore it up the other night, even after busting.
nd

Reactions: roy86

just_here

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My brothers, lockerroom in hs and college, roommates, doctors, all the chicks I banged, 3 way partners, random gym guys, son walked in on me jacking, road jackin anyone who passed got a show, ex wife and her sister, ex bro in law...lpsg members
How did the ex bro n law see you hard? I've had 2 of my bros n law walk in on me, separately, but more than once.

just_here

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
One of my wife's male work colleagues. After a night out he asked me to show him my cock so I did and to be honest I really enjoyed showing him my cock which after a couple of minutes was fully erect.
Tell us the details ..how did it come bout th!t he asked to see it?

Reactions: Joshua.Martiny

DKXL

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have some good stories on this topic...

So 2 of my female friends have seen my penis erect. I've shown my pics or taken my limp penis out for my female friends for years. I took a trip with one of them & we stayed in the same room & would change in front of each other all the time. I went into the living room to jerk off & she came over & stared at it & we joked about how big it is. She always thought it was funny that I jerk off with both hands & still can't hold my entire penis lol

Another female friend of mine just adores my big penis & shows all her friends my pics and I allow her to see it whenever she wants. One time I was changing in front of her & she asked to touch it, so I said soft or hard & she said both lol, so I got a boner to excite her, but we aren't & have never been sex partners

Also, 5 or 6 nurses, drs, etc have seen my erection from various circumstances over the year :)

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there are couple of incident during a medical check up a lady Doctor was examining my dick the moment she hold my loose hang balls i started little growing and as she retracted my foreskin to check the cock head,my dick got straight hard erection. it was very embarrassing. in camping trip one of my college classmate saw my hard dick peeking out from my night gown. ofcourse all my gfs also seen me hard multiple times.

A friend of my girlfriend saw a naked photo of mine while flipping through our camera. Photo was of me me with my dick out from below, sorta weird angle

I remember snatching the camera away quickly and me and my girl blushing as her friend said what was that? Saying she thought it was an arm at first lol

Killahbee

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Pretty much all my friends LOL I used to get drunk a lot in my late teens and early twenties and would be dancing on tables naked LOL. So pretty much all those friends have seen me soft or hard LOL not to mention anyone who's look through my phone.

gohara

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So many people. I love showing off and public exhibition. I’m actually stroking my cock on my front porch. Neighbors can always see. They’ve all seen me and my man fuck many times too.

Attachments