who has seen you hard?

D

deleted947790

Ran outside the other night because I forgot to get the mail, was naked when I ran out there, thought I’d be ok. Didn’t see the neighbor lady out for a walk when I got to the mailbox, wasn’t hard when I ran out there but got hard when she seen me naked

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The list is long, siblings, mum & dad, mother in law, daughter, school friends in the showers, guys in the shower at the pool.

I am not a perv although it sounds that way, I just seem to get hard for no reason at random times, especially in the shower !

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The list is long, siblings, mum & dad, mother in law, daughter, school friends in the showers, guys in the shower at the pool.

I am not a perv although it sounds that way, I just seem to get hard for no reason at random times, especially in the shower !

You mum and dad? Mother in law? Daughter? How is that all happening? Do you own a pair of pants?! Lol.

Gay Blatino

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When my dad came back in the house to grab his phone he saw me naked on the sofa with my legs spread wide and masturbating. He didn't say anything about it and I never asked him about it

There is a recent thread about friends seeing you naked. That sort of leads to the question of who has been seen semi/hard by someone other than a sex partner?

I had a friend invite me and another mutual friend (we’ll call them Dan and Dave) to this guys house for some drinks. The home owner has invited his friend (we’ll call him Jason). We got there and we drank a bit and started to play truth or dare (of course, right?) but instead of truth it was take off an article of clothing.

Needless to say within half hour, we had all gotten very close to being naked and the dares started to get pretty sexual. I got dared to put my cock on Jason’s shoulder, Dan got dared to take his underwear off (couldn’t help but stare sometimes.. thick cock).

Next was a few trips to the bathroom for 7 minutes in heaven. When it was my turn I got Jason and once the door closed I wasted no time to take his underwear off and rub his cock to try and get him hard, which made me hard and when we got out I had a full boner for the room to see. Which the next dare was for Dave to blow me in front of everyone. Couldn’t help but get more turned on to be naked in front of these guys and to see them get hard to me being sucked off. My dare was to return the favor, did not complain. Had a lot of fun.

We drank a little more and it moved to the bedroom, but that’s a story for a different thread.