"Who has the largest penis, Hispanics or blacks"

miami: Many cubans that i have known are of oversized fat dicks, but short. But the black males are long, but of a thinner shape. Can anyone post their experiences with the two races.

Also give of wat orgin of contry with hispancics. like cubans have fat dicks. Puerto ricans are fat anf long.........

ruscorp: Defiantly blacks are the biggest.
Whites and Hispanics to be mid-range
Asians the smallest.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Defiantly?LOL
I am Cuban and have 9¼" in length. I have personally never seen a Cuban cock less than about 8", though I'm sure they exist, so I would have to disgree about Cubans having short dicks. I would, however, agree about us having thick ones.

willem73: How about black Cubans? "Cuban" is a nationality, remember, and not an ethnicity....

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
According to the CIA, most Cubans are mulatto.

Hispanic mostly just refers to Spanish-speaking countries. That even includes an African country, Gambia.

I'm American Indian, and we're usually pretty large. And almost invariably uncut, except the more assimilated Indians.

@DMW: I'm sure you saw your own when you were six; that was a Cuban penis under eight inches. (I hope.) LOL

neworlnssteel: I do agree with the comment that black dicks are not as big in grith because mine isnt and others that I have seen are not that big in girth either, but they were pretty hung.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
According to the CIA, most Cubans are mulatto.

I would go further. I would say that all Carribean Hispanics in modern times are technically mulatto, some to a greater degree than others. None of us are of pure Spanish stock.

Hispanic mostly just refers to Spanish-speaking countries. That even includes an African country, Gambia.

And Equitorial Guinea as well. Most linguistic experts include Portuguese-speaking countries as well, so let's throw in Angola and Mozambique!

I'm American Indian, and we're usually pretty large. And almost invariably uncut, except the more assimilated Indians.

That's where the 'mixture' comes in with Cubans. Whether 'white' Cubans or 'black' Cubans, over 90% of us have Amerind blood in us.

@DMW: I'm sure you saw your own when you were six; that was a Cuban penis under eight inches. (I hope.) LOL

Don't be so sure! ;D Of course I meant adult Cubanos, but thanks for the humorous touch!

willem73: "That's where the 'mixture' comes in with Cubans. Whether 'white' Cubans or 'black' Cubans, over 90% of us have Amerind blood in us. "

Are you sure about this? I've always been told that most of the Caribbean Amerindians were simply wiped out, and there was relatively little incorporation into the resulting Latin American societies.

Cuba is (I've been in the past year) and was a multi-ethnic society, much like the US. There is black, white (and not all of Iberian descent, btw), and "mixed".

Hispanic is more a socio-political term than an ethnic one. My mother's family is from Cuba (they left in the '30s/'40s), and they would be very loath to call themselves "Hispanic."

funone_X: I have heard that blacks tend to be longer on avg than hispanics/whites, but also thinner too, which was said ealier, and its not by much really from what i've heard from a number of sources. I think alot of people think its by a whole lot mainly because they see these black cocks soft, black men tend to show alot more than grow, so sure a black man's soft 9" anaconda is gonna look big compared to a white mans smaller 6-7; but may not grow at all, just get hard,
I would like a shower rather than a grower, its just more impressive, cause more people are gonna see ya in your soft state anyway..
just my two cents

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To what extent Indians contributed to the racial makeup of the Carribean islands is debatable. I was going by what we were told in our social sciences classes when I was a kid going to school in Guantánamo, Cuba. Roanoake aside, peoples seldom just vanish. Spaniards did not reach an uninhabited island, nor did they hunt the indigenous population to extinction. The Indian remnant was absorbed. I'm about as lily-white as a Cuban gets, but I have some distinctively Indian traits. Or look at actor Steven Bauer (real name: Rocky Echeverría), born in Havana and Cuban as the rhumba. Anyone who looks at his handsome mug and says there is no trace of American Indian in his fetures is on drugs. (BTW ... Steven Bauer is supposedly hung like a moose!) True indios are rare in Cuba, but Amerind blood is not absent in the 'recipe'.

Of course there are whites of non-Iberian stock in Cuba, but most of the Cuban population who have roots going back several generations are of primarily Spanish or African heritage. My name is Jacinto Rafael Constantino René Jesús Núñez Goya ... do you suspect me of being German? ¡Claro que no!

About the term hispanic: while it's true that I haven't been to Cuba in ten years, I don't remember anyone shunning the word. All it means is that someone is of a Spanish (and maybe Portuguese) cultural and linguistic background. Guess what? That includes Cuba!

Hungdude18: Well I'm spanish and I'm longer than a ruler... rumor goes around that people go to spain for sex... ;-) I experienced that during the summer.

Shelby: There seems to be a number of people here willing to generalize that blacks/mulattos are the biggest, caucasians are in between and orientals are the smallest.
Oddly, if we were to generalize similarly about educational achievement, the order would reverse.
 Could it be then said that, in general, there is an inverse relationship between penis size and academic excellence?  :eek:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can hardly wait for the replies to your question, Shelby!
You sure thought of a good inverse parallelism. I learned years ago not to generalize about the human race -- too often, too many exceptions!

It's fun to toy with, thought! Get profound, guys! ::)

giozam76: I am not even going to touch Shelby's question.

I am Latino/Hispanic...whatever you want to call me. I have Mexican, Spanish, Italian, and Greek heritage, and I know where I get the schlong from, but it has nothing to do with my heritage. My gift was a mere fluke of nature.

I will say though that my Latino brothers (what up DMW!) tend to be quite well-endowed. The few African American guys I have been with have been very fortunate in that area too. To be honest, I don't really think there is one"race" that is more or less endowed than another. You got whoppers and average in all of them.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If nature's fluke had a hand in the size of your schlong, giozam76, there's no telling what the Mexican, Spanish, Ialian and Greek genes permitted nature to produce with all the rest of you. Tell us if you have some of the Jacinto features -- please!

Luke

tigerwolf: Enh. I've met a lot of white guys that are much bigger than most black and hispanic guys.

ORCABOMBER: Hasn't this been done before? ???
Well, maybe not with a Cuban twist.

w8nc: I thought i was big 10 inches - i am white and i have a black frien how is 16inches - iam by and he was my first blow job just about killed me

jerkin4-10: i have a unique perspective on this...i went to a school in oklahoma that was split equally in 4 pieces..black, white, indian and mexican...being a athlete all my life i played football, basketball and baseball there...so to the point...i showered with all these other guys of different races...and being a guy and all guys look...taking note of all the guys...every race had a guy or two that had an anaconda...and oddly enough the biggest of the lot was a goofy white guy...he was about 10 inches soft...everyone used to comment about this guy...who was a friend of mine...but no lady killer by any means...even the 7 foot white center wasnt that much bigger than average...all things considered in those locker rooms everything was 'about' equal...my observations...so from the high school shower room...this has been a report from your humble observant servant...