Why are bottoms against fucking vers dudes?

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Read the initial question, everyone! Bottoms don't fuck anyone. They're bottoms. They don't want to fuck anyone versatile. They don't want to fuck a top. They don't want to fuck another bottom. They don't want to fuck. They want to be fucked.
you are so right ..
it is our destiny to serve, to obey, to do a good job for the top,
to satisfy HIS desire

• Love
Reactions: DSF140

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think the skill sets for being a good bottom or being a good top are highly specialized. There's simply more to good sex than putting a dick in a hole.

So when someone says they are vers, it makes people think they may get someone who may not perform at a high enough standard. Eg as a 100% bottom, I wouldn't pick a guy who was 80% bottom and only 20% top.

Of course none of this may be true, but when all you've got is a few pics and some text, perception is everything.
yes 100% bottom or 100% top means 100% focused, concentrated for the only thing , the only thing the top OR the bottom is 100% in passion

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys
I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while. Please provide some insight.

Whenever you’re on a gay app you often find “bottom looking for total top, no vers” - why? As if a vers guy is less capable of fucking you just cuz he also takes it up the ass?
Is it internalized homophobia? You want your man to be a man and you’re the only one who can take it?

Please don’t take offense. I’m not tryi g to call anyone out. Just confused as to why being vers is not good enough for some bottoms.
I think it’s because vers guys have this bad rep about being a bottom who’s afraid to admit it.

Reactions: malakos

Total btm here & I love vers guys as I get to eat their asshole
Some 100% tops don’t want their ass touched or eaten
So I love tops and vers both

Reactions: exposits22

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a total bottom and I enjoy all things related to my ass, as well as sucking dick. I prefer a total top or at least a ver/top. It's with these men I know they will provide me with what I need from them. Which happens to be their dick for fucking and me sucking. Their tongue for rimming. I in return can give them what they need, my ass and mouth. It's my thinking/experience a versatile guy may enjoy being a top initially, but are hoping somewhere along the way that I will switch roles for them. I'm not that guy, it's something I don't really like doing..... Usually when it comes to hookup sites, we all use them now. A guys profile pictures will tell you a lot about what they really enjoy. They may say they are versatile, enjoying both roles. However, the pictures they share are of their ass, with 1 dick picture. That alone let you know from the beginning their true desire.

D

deleted1074483

is it also something about longer term intentions? If you're on a hook up site and explicitly stating you are just looking for casual sex then you expect the guy to deliver what he's promised - however, if you have any view of a longer term relationship - be that friends with benefits or something more, and you're a bottom, or in my case a top, then 'dating' a versatile guy will eventually mean he wants to flip - either to be the bottom if he's been top with you or to top if he's been your bottom guy.

I know I've certainly experienced that with vers guys, I explain i'm top and always will be, and they say 'yeah that's fine I love to bottom' but then after a while they just want to fuck me, and i'm like well that's not what we signed up for - I was explicitly clear.

That said, as other posters have, the majority of vers guys I've been with have actually just wanted to bottom, enjoy it and not really want to top. (Ok smallish numbers but my experience).

So I think its more about communication and being honest from the off as to what each partner is really looking for and accepting that sometimes, no matter how hot a guy is, that he's just not right for us?

Reactions: teninchman

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That said, as other posters have, the majority of vers guys I've been with have actually just wanted to bottom, enjoy it and not really want to top. (Ok smallish numbers but my experience).

I agree completly.

Reactions: deleted1074483

Genuinkguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had some traumas with versatiles that I completely refuse to be with one, no matter how hot and well endowed he might be, i instantly block him. And then is a turn off to know that the guy who is going to fuck me like to be fucked aswell, make up your mind. For me Versatiles are bottoms who force themselves to top sometimes to get sex. And checking websites and apps, I see that the majority are versatiles, and proper tops in the brink of extinction, very sadly for proper bottoms who feel frustated for not having proper tops that know what they want, and not needing to change their sexual position according to their mood.

Reactions: rmk1990 and BBB2.5

rmk1990

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does not matter if the Vers dude does not want the Bottom to fuck him, the Vers dude wants to get plowed by someone and it's that thought alone that becomes the ultimate dealbreaker for me. Everyone knows that a Vers dude is a bottom who can top in an emergency. This quote said it best. Screen Shot 2023-08-06 at 6.14.07 AM.png

It baffles my mind when I see these OF dudes once portraying themselves as a hung top now all of a sudden posting hole pics/vids of them getting plowed. Do they honestly think that is what either the tops or the bottoms want to see? Pick a lane and stay in it!

Reactions: barehole4use

barehole4use

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys

Whenever you’re on a gay app you often find “bottom looking for total top, no vers” - why? As if a vers guy is less capable of fucking you just cuz he also takes it up the ass?
Is it internalized homophobia? You want your man to be a man and you’re the only one who can take it?

Please don’t take offense. I’m not tryi g to call anyone out. Just confused as to why being vers is not good enough for some bottoms.
For me personally i have no problem if the man is top only or vers-top, but a lot of times you have some gay men that have the insecurity to hide behind the status of being versatile when in fact they are a total bottom. i don't hide behind what i like most, i am quite honest about it in fact, i am a man, masculine, well built well hung too but i am exclusively a 100% bottom. That is my choice & therefore my prefence would be a Top or vers-top, i rarely will date via a app as i find it a total waste of my time, i prefer meeting real men in real time face to face, no hiding behind a computer screen.

hale989

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m vers, maybe vers/top, not because I enjoy bottoming less, it’s just that there are more bottoms, and preparing to bottom takes fucking work and time.

I really dislike bottoms demanding total tops. Or, as one guy on Grindr put it, he hates guys that are into dick!?!? I’m sorry, aren’t we gay guys here? Can’t we love fucking ass and love dick? It’s almost like some form of homophobia. A top that’s interested in the bottom getting off? The horror. If you’re a total bottom, that’s fine, but it should be acceptable if the top likes your dick, sucks your dick, and wants you to cum - because we’re GAY.

rmk1990

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m vers, maybe vers/top, not because I enjoy bottoming less, it’s just that there are more bottoms, and preparing to bottom takes fucking work and time.

I really dislike bottoms demanding total tops. Or, as one guy on Grindr put it, he hates guys that are into dick!?!? I’m sorry, aren’t we gay guys here? Can’t we love fucking ass and love dick? It’s almost like some form of homophobia. A top that’s interested in the bottom getting off? The horror. If you’re a total bottom, that’s fine, but it should be acceptable if the top likes your dick, sucks your dick, and wants you to cum - because we’re GAY.
Coming from the epitome of bottom dude that won't consider a Vers dude (you know, the one you said "I really hate"), I'm about as out as it get's so your comment about homophobia is interesting. One of the many reasons it's such a turn off (and an instant dealbreaker) is that it tells me that the dude doesn't know what he wants, he's dishonest (with not only me but himself as well) and a Jack of all trades, master of nothing. I use the analogy of a straight woman walking in to find her man getting plowed by a dude and loving it. Sure, there's without a doubt a handful of chicks that would be into that but for the most part, not only is it traumatizing, but she'll never look at him the same way again. Ever. To clarify: no we can't all love fucking ass and love dick as well. As much as I'd love to say "pick a lane and stay in it", sexuality is completely innate. So in other words, you're either born to take dick or to give it.

• Haha
Reactions: exposits22

hale989

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A vers guy is dishonest with themselves? Doesn’t know what he wants? It’s like bisexual hate all over again. It seems like guys like you have this backwards mentality where you think you’re kind of a woman and tops are straight men. We’re gay dudes. Gay guys like dick, even tops.

rmk1990

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A vers guy is dishonest with themselves? Doesn’t know what he wants? It’s like bisexual hate all over again. It seems like guys like you have this backwards mentality where you think you’re kind of a woman and tops are straight men. We’re gay dudes. Gay guys like dick, even tops.
I think we can agree to disagree on this one. Thanks for your feedback though.

twinkerbelled

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyway, I am a verse and honestly love how certain I am in my love of getting fucked by men, and fucking men.

That being said I don't think I'd ever be interested in being with a pure bottom, or a pure top either. So I don't really see why a pure bottom or pure top should be interested in being with me either. We clearly all want and need different things. I don't really think there is anything wrong with that.

sheerq

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys

Verse guys wouldn’t be happy long term with a total bottom. I respect that there are verse men, but by definition they would want something I can’t really give them.

exposits22

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lastly, I’m tired of vers never flipping the same question to men who only prefer to top. This can be a topic of discussion as well.
Uhm, how would that be the flip of the question? Nobody here has asked why bottoms prefer to bottom...

Reactions: barehole4use

rockhardbttm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Even though Ive never put "No Vers" in my profile...

I'd said about 80% of ver dudes I've met will try to get you to fuck them. Its extremely rude and disrespectful. If you ask before meeting fine. But after meeting up, when someone specifically said they're a bottom it just kills the mood. Fucks up the whole vibe.

I think a lot of bottoms try to avoid those kind of situations. Typically I do not hit up ver dudes, if they hit me up cool. I'll see what on their mind.

Just my experience!

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The problem with vers guys is that if you have a bigger dick than they do, they usually will ask you to top.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Because I have a huge cock and I've had awkward experiences with vers guys who literally begged me to fuck them or let them suck it (I've never used my cock for sex of any kind and have no interest) and it's easier to hook up with guys who have no interest in my cock