View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wasn't out or anything
at first I was experimenting
with a lot of guilt to be honest
then had first guy sucked me and it was incredible
was afraid to suck back
main excuse was hygiene. I have a very good sense of smell!

then one time I sucked a quite similar cock
not sure how good or bad I was but felt so good
in times when drunk and on this site, while browsing cocks around the world, I think//fantasize a long 69 session

I still feel a bit guilty but now more willing to try again
sucking a nice cock head while my cock is sucked is the best thing that I can think, even comparing it with sex/penetrating

D

deleted3995701

I enjoy the feeling of power it gives me. It's a fucking rush.

Knowing I can make the dude attached to this dick moan or squirm. I can play him like a guitar and make his moans into beautiful music.

I control when he cums, I can stop him from cumming. After he starts begging me to let him cum, I start going for his asshole. I want to tease it and having him under my complete control.

For me, giving head is something I love because of the power dynamic it provides.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I find it funny my friends make fun of me for sucking cocks, yet they still ask me to suck them off. I do of course, as I do enjoy swallowing their semen. This is a still of me from a video.
wow that hot man your good friend.

Reactions: dreambridger

Blondeblowjob7

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why do I love to suck cock? That’s like asking a straight guy why he likes women. As a male cocksucker I can honestly say that being a cocksucker is my true sexuality. Giving head is by far my favorite type of sex! There’s nothing I would rather do more sexually than have my mouth fucked by a big cock and do kinky things with cum. I’m not gay. I’m not straight. I’m a cocksucker.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I enjoy the feeling of power it gives me. It's a fucking rush.

Knowing I can make the dude attached to this dick moan or squirm. I can play him like a guitar and make his moans into beautiful music.

I control when he cums, I can stop him from cumming. After he starts begging me to let him cum, I start going for his asshole. I want to tease it and having him under my complete control.

For me, giving head is something I love because of the power dynamic it provides.

I agree completely. I love knowing my mouth controls his orgasm.

Reactions: tallrandy

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are orgasms where your cock is half soft and you only produce a couple of drops of cum.

Then there are the orgasms of such euphoria that your eyes roll to the back of your head, your whole body arches and shudders like you're having a seizure and at the same time it feels like your soul is being ejaculated out of your body from your penis.

Now imagine you could offer this to any man you desired. What's not to like?

Yes just a great feeling of a cock in your mouth when u are in control and driving him nuts being the bitch that u are .always liked thst feeling especially with types of guys I have sucked over years

dreambridger

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Because the mouth and throat are erogenous zones, and as a matter fact are the first erogenous zones that are activated in infancy, since it's that very pleasure that triggers the breastfeeding instinct. "Oral orgasms" were observed by early psychoanalysts who studied this phenomenon.

Straight men can have oral fixations too, however it might not before directed towards erect penises like it is for gay men. Gay men generally get extreme pleasure from sucking; it used to make me hard in an instant to have a hard dick in my mouth. I also hear rumors that some straight women enjoy sucking dick too, but don't quote me on that.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i know I like the taste. The feel of it in my mouth and down my throat. I also love the taste of the pre-cum and the cum. I really get off when I know the guy I am sucking is enjoying it too. Love to feel his cock throbbing in my mouth and his body shake and spasm as he feeds me his man juice.

I love the thrill of having another guy's erection in my face and I am able to taste the salty sweet of his smooth cock skin as my tongue licks it like a popsicle before swallow the entire shaft in my mouth. I can feel his manhood pulsing as he moans with pleasure and I make Love to his penis as if it was my own until I feel it it harden further and beginning to gently spasm as thick ropes of nut juice are sprayed into my mouth and throat. I swallow his warm male essence enjoying its salty masculine taste like the fine wine it is. And, having a penis myself, I know just how much pleasure he has experiences as I orally serviced him nd he rewarded me with his most personal male juices.

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Knowing that his dick is only hard because he's aroused really turns me on. Sucking a man's penis is the ultimate gift you can give him. No matter what's going on in the world, when you feel that smooth head and that meaty shaft on your tongue, those full heavy balls in your mouth, time stops for both of you. Love how cock gives you feedback. The better you do, the bigger it gets, the more it throbs, the more he moans, the more it leaks sticky sweet precum.that you tongue off of his piss slit. No better pleasure than feeling his big thick head in your mouth while he uncontrollably squirts hot salty sperm from his balls. Love hearing him moan while I taste it. Sometimes I feel it's my purpose, to feel penises ejaculating in my mouth, and swallowing all of their sperm,

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is such deep unspoken trust between the cock owner and the cock sucker. This trust plays out in the form of mutual respect.

A man is placing the most delicate part of his body into the jaw of another man, one of the most powerful places of a man’s body. When a man trusts you enough to put his cock into your mouth it is a very gratifying level of trust.

In response to this trust, it is my duty as a cock sucker to give him as much pleasure as possible. His utterances, as well as how his cock swells and leaks gives me the feedback I need to adjust my work.

The reward for this trust is available to both of us. He gets to achieve orgasm and as the cock sucker I am rewarded with a load of cum, for not only doing good work, but for maintaining the trust and respect.

For me it’s not a power play about dominance / submission. Rather, it is the shared honor of taking care of a buddy in the same way I expect to be cared for.

Whether as devotee or an occasional one-off, I think that every man should have the experience of sucking cock at least once in his life. You may like it or you may not, but either way, having the experience of that much trust with another man is a noteworthy milestone.