Why do guys like to suck cock?

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Sucking cock is the highest expression of respect for the guy you are doing it to. Worshipping an amazing cock is an honour and a privilege. I always feel so lucky to be able to suck the cocks of the stunning straight guys that visit me.
I love watching the videos that I take, seeing and hearing how much pleasure I’m giving, of course, it’s a thrill to remind myself how much I was enjoying it too!
That amazing

Reactions: GayLadsUK
D

deleted1074483

its fun and feels great, both to give and receive (when done well with no teeth anywhere near), its just another way of having sex, we're male and have cocks so why not play with them, its great to have a guy admire and want your dick in their mouth - so many reasons why gay men love to suck cocks

deine_huendin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
because i want to give my master the greatest pleasure
He deserves that I am good to him, take care of him, doing my very best
because he said my mouth , my throat is tighter, warmer, more comfortable than a pussy
he just likes it a lot

satyr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I haven't read through the whole thread, so sorry if there's something similar, but it's hard for me to explain. I'm far more attracted to women, and there's literally almost nothing about guys that's attractive to me- except for their cock. I just can't help that there's something about the big ones I just love. I don't know if it's penis envy (I mean we all wish we had a big one), just some fascination, sph (although I'm average, not small), I don't know.

As much as I adore women/sex with them and think about them like 95 percent of the time, there's nothing that turns me on more than sucking a big cock. That's all I'm into with guys- not into kissing, I'm not into getting sucked, or anything else. I do like having my ass slapped or grabbed lol, and I like good hygiene and the guy to not be too much of a jerk, but that's it.

I haven't been single for a long time and I'm not the cheating type, but I had some fun with fwb's years and years ago. I'm not trying to toot my own horn too much but I'm an attractive guy, very fit/muscular, but I actually like it if the guy I'm sucking isn't much of a looker, or is overweight some, that way they know it's all about the cock lol. My favorite fwb's were a really thin, nerdy looking kid who had just turned 19, and a bald, fairly short stocky guy in his mid 50's. Both were VERY well endowed though.

I love everything about giving head. Some of my favorite things are:

-Seeing a flaccid big cock grow, whether it's in your mouth or in your hands. I love when you can tell a cock is huge just from how big it is when it's flaccid- I've honestly seen guys bigger than me flaccid and I'm average! The anticipation is great, especially the first time with a guy, you wonder how big it's actually going to get, lol.

-The way a cock feels- a big cock can feel so heavy... when the guy is laying down and you grab it, hold it up, and if you let it go it violently whips back to the direction it would naturally go, whether it's against his stomach with the head pointing up toward his face, to the side, etc.

-Seeing the way the guy reacts to every lick, to the way you suck, and hearing his moans. I've orally worshipped guys for over an hour before, for as long as it took me to make them cum. Even when your jaw is sore or your wrists hurt a little from stroking, the act of submitting myself to doing whatever it takes with my mouth and hands to make a big cock cum is just so hot to me. It's even hotter knowing he hasn't cummed in a while... I love a long, slow, teasing, blowjob that gets drawn out until he can't take it.

- I'm not into anything too rough, but having a big cock fill your mouth, to feel him trying to thrust as much of him in there as he can while he grabs your head or shoulders, it just feels so good.

- In general, just the feeling of being overwhelmed, or the challenge of trying to make him cum.

- To try and deepthroat something that you know is too big as your eyes water, to taste what feels like tons of pre cum oozing into your mouth, knowing that what you're doing is driving this big fat cock crazy, to finally getting that huge cumshot you've been working for.

I have no idea basically, but man do I love it and miss it.
As a straight individual, are you ok with just sucking and not getting sucked in return? I'm more on the bi side, but still i won't suck someone who won't bow down to my cock.
How does it work for you, mate?

satyr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a guy I'll tell you why i like when others suck my cock.
You've got their full attention on your most manly body part.
Compliments between men are rare, and It's hot when another dick owner finds your dick attractive and shows it. Even hotter when they accep to take your sperm in their mouth and swallow.
Seeing a macho face sucking your dick seems super kinky (i wish women where more into that), and it's hot that you get to see them in such an exposed and personal moment, especially when they're modest in their daily lives.
Likwise, i can imagine the same reasons a guy would enjoy sucking dick.

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a guy I'll tell you why i like when others suck my cock.
You've got their full attention on your most manly body part.
Compliments between men are rare, and It's hot when another dick owner finds your dick attractive and shows it. Even hotter when they accep to take your sperm in their mouth and swallow.
Seeing a macho face sucking your dick seems super kinky (i wish women where more into that), and it's hot that you get to see them in such an exposed and personal moment, especially when they're modest in their daily lives.
Likwise, i can imagine the same reasons a guy would enjoy sucking dick.
This is spot-on in the simplest of terms.

Reactions: satyr and diver6

Phantom253

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is such deep unspoken trust between the cock owner and the cock sucker. This trust plays out in the form of mutual respect.

A man is placing the most delicate part of his body into the jaw of another man, one of the most powerful places of a man’s body. When a man trusts you enough to put his cock into your mouth it is a very gratifying level of trust.

In response to this trust, it is my duty as a cock sucker to give him as much pleasure as possible. His utterances, as well as how his cock swells and leaks gives me the feedback I need to adjust my work.

The reward for this trust is available to both of us. He gets to achieve orgasm and as the cock sucker I am rewarded with a load of cum, for not only doing good work, but for maintaining the trust and respect.

For me it’s not a power play about dominance / submission. Rather, it is the shared honor of taking care of a buddy in the same way I expect to be cared for.

Whether as devotee or an occasional one-off, I think that every man should have the experience of sucking cock at least once in his life. You may like it or you may not, but either way, having the experience of that much trust with another man is a noteworthy milestone.
Here here! Exceptionally well expressed! Thank You for that most eloquent description!

la_big_cock_swallower

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some guys like to suck cock.

There are also those of us that like to have our cocks sucked!

Let's here it for the cocksuckers!

Would be hot to service your big cock when you're traveling for work. I admit I would be happy to pleasure your hung piece of meat for an extended cock worship session.

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I haven't read through the whole thread, so sorry if there's something similar, but it's hard for me to explain. I'm far more attracted to women, and there's literally almost nothing about guys that's attractive to me- except for their cock. I just can't help that there's something about the big ones I just love. I don't know if it's penis envy (I mean we all wish we had a big one), just some fascination, sph (although I'm average, not small), I don't know.

As much as I adore women/sex with them and think about them like 95 percent of the time, there's nothing that turns me on more than sucking a big cock. That's all I'm into with guys- not into kissing, I'm not into getting sucked, or anything else. I do like having my ass slapped or grabbed lol, and I like good hygiene and the guy to not be too much of a jerk, but that's it.

I haven't been single for a long time and I'm not the cheating type, but I had some fun with fwb's years and years ago. I'm not trying to toot my own horn too much but I'm an attractive guy, very fit/muscular, but I actually like it if the guy I'm sucking isn't much of a looker, or is overweight some, that way they know it's all about the cock lol. My favorite fwb's were a really thin, nerdy looking kid who had just turned 19, and a bald, fairly short stocky guy in his mid 50's. Both were VERY well endowed though.

I love everything about giving head. Some of my favorite things are:

-Seeing a flaccid big cock grow, whether it's in your mouth or in your hands. I love when you can tell a cock is huge just from how big it is when it's flaccid- I've honestly seen guys bigger than me flaccid and I'm average! The anticipation is great, especially the first time with a guy, you wonder how big it's actually going to get, lol.

-The way a cock feels- a big cock can feel so heavy... when the guy is laying down and you grab it, hold it up, and if you let it go it violently whips back to the direction it would naturally go, whether it's against his stomach with the head pointing up toward his face, to the side, etc.

-Seeing the way the guy reacts to every lick, to the way you suck, and hearing his moans. I've orally worshipped guys for over an hour before, for as long as it took me to make them cum. Even when your jaw is sore or your wrists hurt a little from stroking, the act of submitting myself to doing whatever it takes with my mouth and hands to make a big cock cum is just so hot to me. It's even hotter knowing he hasn't cummed in a while... I love a long, slow, teasing, blowjob that gets drawn out until he can't take it.

- I'm not into anything too rough, but having a big cock fill your mouth, to feel him trying to thrust as much of him in there as he can while he grabs your head or shoulders, it just feels so good.

- In general, just the feeling of being overwhelmed, or the challenge of trying to make him cum.

- To try and deepthroat something that you know is too big as your eyes water, to taste what feels like tons of pre cum oozing into your mouth, knowing that what you're doing is driving this big fat cock crazy, to finally getting that huge cumshot you've been working for.

I have no idea basically, but man do I love it and miss it.
Exactly! I would add the feeling of his cock pulsing to finally release his pent up load. And the fact that cocksucking is addictive... the more I get, the more I want.

satopper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There is just something indescribable about the feeling and taste of cock in my mouth. I love to suck cock & occasionally swallow cum. It's great when I can take a semi & suck it to it's full "hardness" and then get the guy to moan with pleasure. There is just something about cock that tastes GREAT!!

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can you remember in detail the first time you had your cock sucked, how it felt and how quickly you had an orgasm?
That first time your hard throbbing shaft is engulfed in warm wet with a probing tongue - dam I shot pretty near as soon as his notice got in my bush.
After though ...
Likewise my first go at giving head, very jack rabbit, thankfully I had a mentor who showed me and showed me how to bring a guy off so all his spunk dribbled down my throat.
So what brings that to mind, not reading about role play etc but a morning experience when the guy was willing but most certainly had never had his cock sucked, cum down a throat and all as his anus was tickeld and his balls gently squeezed till his first ejaculation shot, he softened then hardened up and went to round two, what a blissful time for me, how it was for him only his glazed look told the story

D

deleted16124871

There is just something indescribable about the feeling and taste of cock in my mouth. I love to suck cock & occasionally swallow cum. It's great when I can take a semi & suck it to it's full "hardness" and then get the guy to moan with pleasure. There is just something about cock that tastes GREAT!!
The best is, pleasing him to extacy and recieve his load in my mouth
The elixir of life, flowing out of him into me. Gifting me with his life essence.

Pau0330

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It's amazing to feel a cock get hard in your mouth.