Why do guys like to suck cock?

D

deleted1138933

There is such deep unspoken trust between the cock owner and the cock sucker. This trust plays out in the form of mutual respect.

A man is placing the most delicate part of his body into the jaw of another man, one of the most powerful places of a man’s body. When a man trusts you enough to put his cock into your mouth it is a very gratifying level of trust.

In response to this trust, it is my duty as a cock sucker to give him as much pleasure as possible. His utterances, as well as how his cock swells and leaks gives me the feedback I need to adjust my work.

The reward for this trust is available to both of us. He gets to achieve orgasm and as the cock sucker I am rewarded with a load of cum, for not only doing good work, but for maintaining the trust and respect.

For me it’s not a power play about dominance / submission. Rather, it is the shared honor of taking care of a buddy in the same way I expect to be cared for.

Whether as devotee or an occasional one-off, I think that every man should have the experience of sucking cock at least once in his life. You may like it or you may not, but either way, having the experience of that much trust with another man is a noteworthy milestone.

Bingo, fuck yes

D

deleted1038553

Well, damn, it's just plain hot! From the taste to the smell of a man's junk, the site of a man's cock and balls, the way he reacts to it being in your mouth, the ability to make him have an intense orgasm, his ejaculation, the cum... it's just all so incredible!

D

deleted10023221

Good question. For me, I've been attracted to a big hard dick as far back as I can remember. It's just one of those things that really turns me on. Now, being face to face with a guy with a huge hard on is just too irresistible for me not to.

kydicksucker

Cherished Member
Media
Mercer County, Kentucky, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have sucked cocks since i was 13 yrs old I love loved the taste ot cum over the years I must have sucked over 3,000 cocks and swallowed every load Many of these guys I still suck to this day even tho I have had 2 marriages I loved cock more than pussy

uncutnhard

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The sheer thought of it all gets me going. The smell, texture, the feel, tasting his pre jizz leaking as he gets harder and seeing about deep throating only to get rewaded. It's the best!

I think for most men it comes from the desire to suck their own.

Which not everyone can. Even if they do do yoga.

:):)

Exbiker likely has identified the most basic motivation. Most guys I have known (and who will admit it) have tried to sucked their own dick.

Reactions: Veer07 and Gj816

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like to suck dick because he likes it so much. My aim to please him. To be on my knees, him looking down at me dominantly. Making me his bitch. Knowing he can have me whenever he wants. He cums maniacally hard. I slurp and swallow. He zips up, and goes on with his day. I am left with the smell of his balls on my face. The taste of his dick on my tongue. The memory of what happened serenading me to sleep at night.

GayLadsUK

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sucking cock is the highest expression of respect for the guy you are doing it to. Worshipping an amazing cock is an honour and a privilege. I always feel so lucky to be able to suck the cocks of the stunning straight guys that visit me.
I love watching the videos that I take, seeing and hearing how much pleasure I’m giving, of course, it’s a thrill to remind myself how much I was enjoying it too!

GayLadsUK

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some guys like to suck cock.

There are also those of us that like to have our cocks sucked!

Let's here it for the cocksuckers!
Happy to get on my knees for you mate! I’d do a good job, I promise. Lol

Reactions: HorseHung40's

GayLadsUK

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The male erection is such a glorious thing, and it is such a privilege to suckle on it, giving pleasure to the man above you, and taking deep in your belly the essence of his maleness.
So eloquent, it’s poetic!

Reactions: Jakeyd