Why Women In Their 40s Are Sex Goddesses

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
it's like a lot of things....we spend the 1st quarter of our lives learning, the 2nd quarter working out what to do with what we have learned and experiment with it...sometimes those experiments fail.., the 3rd quarter we're getting ok at it...then the 4th quarter arrives.......if everything is still operational and functioning 'normally', it's a win already :)

Reactions: WilliamG

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A friend of mine said she had spent her 20’s, 30’s and early part of her 40’s taking care of her children. Now that they were out of the house and on their own, she was going to embrace her sexuality and do things for herself. She traveled for work so she fucked her way cross country and had a man waiting for her in every city. I miss that person because now she’s a bible banging 60 year old grandmother who looks down her nose at it.

Reactions: TinyPrincess

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'll probably have to register as a deadly weapon when I hit my 40s.

Or I'll go full on cat lady spinster. Putting all my frustrations and pent up sexual energy into knitting Cos-play crafts for my cats.
Cat_Cosplay_1.jpg

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Having worked as a college gigolo has given me a unique perspective on women, and the way in which they view themselves. Often, this self-valuation is independent of age, social status, wealth, and fitness level. They had an inner confidence about themselves that did not need the validation of others.

Why did they make use of my services? There were many reasons for that: Boredom with the daily lives; unhappy marriages, where school-age children were still present; single and no desire for a permanent relationship at that point in their lives.

The inner self-confidence, becoming and being the goddess, served them well. They were happier, healthier and would likely live longer for it.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Really???

8125a08b5a2aa78a464481a60e1a55f045a87fb3.jpg

The CGI was as professional as some of the guys here trying to Photoshop their little things...
Oh hell no! (though I did actually like "Cats"). My fave was my tuxedo cat. May have to visit the shelter soon... :)

Reactions: lms28 and MickeyLee

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amazing what I've missed.....finished my thesis!!! YAY!!

I'm in my 40's......glad my thirties are behind me as my forties unleashed hedonistic desires without the guilt of being labelled

Reactions: LaFemme